Chapter 30 (NSFW)

WARNING: SMUT AHEAD!!! IF YOU STILL WANT TO KEEP YOUR INNOCENT, SKIP THIS CAHPTER!!! IF YOU'RE GONNA READ THIS CAHPTER, YOU'RE A SICK FUCK AND I LIKE THAT!!! WARNING!!!

"I'm a cute 5 year old. Unlike you." He said. I rolled my eyes at him once again. As my head was facing the couch, Mark had the opportunity to go for my neck, and that's exactly what he did. He started to attack my neck my kisses and little bite marks. I could tell he was trying to find my sweet spot since he was looking everywhere on my neck, but he was real close to it. Once his lips reached my sweet spot, I moaned quite loudly. Mark removed himself my from my neck and looked at me. I still was facing him and my cheeks were red.

"I found your sweet spot." He said.

"Whatever." I repiled and Mark went back to my neck. He kissed the same spot and he was leaving bite mark's. He knows he'll will make bruises. He sucked on my sweet spot again and I moaned louder that last time and I arched my back. As his lips came back to mine, one of his hands went to the hem of my shirt and tugged on it, meaning he wants it off. He tugged it again, meaning he wants my shirt off now. He pulled back and started to remove my shirt, but very slowly.

"Hey (Y/N)." He said, still removing my shirt in a slow pace.

"Sup Mark?" I repiled.

"Oh nothing. Just removing your shirt." He repiled.

"Oh. That's nice to know. I was just wondering if you could, um....GO A LITTLE FASTER!" I yelled which made him laugh.

"No no no. Slowness equals perfection." He repiled, and still was taking my shirt off in a slow pace. Once he got the shirt over my head, he took off his shirt in less that a second. I just stared to his broad, tone chest.

"See? Why can't you have just don't that to me?" I asked.

"Did you not hear what I just said, slowness equals perfection. Since you're perfect, I took my time. And since I'm not perfect, I didn't waste any time." He said. I looked at him, very confused about his logic. I shook my head and push that thought to the side of my head. Mark's hands then cane down to my bra. "Did you plan this out?" He asked since I was wearing the hello kitty bra. I shook my head no. "Well then." He said as he started to remove the bra. The bra was off and he just looked at me.

"Mark?" I said.

"Yeah?" He repiled.

"What the fuck at you lookin at?" I asked.

"Your breast. They're beatiful." He said without taking his eyes off my boobs. I then took my hands and tried to cover my whole body.

"Dont look at me. I'm a failure." I said. Mark used his strength to remove my hands from my body.

"No you're not. You look like a goddess." Mark responded as one of his cold hands laid on one of my breast. The fact that his hands are cold, they provide a warm feeling. The feeling that I'm not alone. Mark then squeezed my boobs, where it made me moan a litte and went back to my neck. His kisses traveled from my neck to one if my breast and sucked on it. It made me arch my back even more and moan loudly. I felt Mark's chuckle on my boobs and he went to the next before going more and more down. His kisses came to a stop at my belly bottom and his face was near my core. Two of his fingers went to the waistband of the basketball shorts and started to pull down the shorts. He took off my shorts, leaving just my underwear on. I then felt two fingers press against me. The fingers glided their way to the waistband and took off my panties. My face blew up in heat and I closed my legs immediately after his fingers moved away and I put my hand back over my chest. Mark looked up to me and he looked worried.

"(Y/N), don't worry about me. Just listen to the music." He said. I felt the need to trust him, so all my attention got off of Mark and on the music, which was playing 'Slow Motion' by Trey Songz. I relaxed every mucles in my body and soon, my legs were open and my arm wasn't on my breast.