Chapter 5

(WARING: SELF HARMING IS INTRODUCED IN THIS CHAPTER!! IF YOU'RE SENTIVE TO THE TOPIC, DON'T NOT GO FURTHER!!!)

'God dammit...'

He pulled my shirt so I can be closer to his body.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked me. I could smell the beer in his breath.

"Upstairs. Where else?" I responed with a harsh tone. Almost immediately, he kneed me the back. I arched my back as the pain was too much to handle. I fell to the floor and held my lower back as hot tears were building in my eyes. He hovered over me.

"I told you not to talk back to me maggot. Do you no listen?!" He growled at me and got closer to my face. I colder my eyes as he got closer.

"You know you can't abuse me like this right? It's against the law." My brain said for me. Before I realized what I said,  he punched me right in my jaw. I tried to get up but he pushed me back down. The tears stared to roll down my checks.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK BACK TO ME FUCKER!!" He went over to my side and stare to kick my shoulders, arms and sides. He kept k  telling me how I'm useless and I should burn in hell. 'The hell did I do to upset him?' I questioned myslef. He was also saying that I was a Mastiake and I just take up space for no reason. 20 minutes later, he stopped since I was spitting out blood again.

You wonder how mom doesn't notice his drinking and the abuse, she is to much in La La Land to notice the bruises and cuts I have all over my sides, stomach, back and arms. And when ever mom comes back from work, she doesn't find a drunk Chris on the couch, with beer cans around him. Unlike me. I still wonder how I'm still alive, how I'm still breathing, and how I'm not getting help.

I Don't know what's making me not go for help...Maybe it's something I did, or something I watched. Whatever it is, I want to know was it's doing to me. He spit on me before he went up to the bathroom, brushed his teeth so it doesn't smell like beer, and went to the room him and mom shared. As usual, I have to clean the blood that's on the floor with a wet rag. I got up and walked to the kitchen and grabbed a wet rag. I went back to the pool of blood and cleaned it up. I went back into the kitchen and washed the blood that was on the rag. Once done, I grabbed my water bottle and went back to my room slowly to I don't make another pool of blood. I sat on my bed.

'The hell am I still doing here? Why am I still breathing? Are these questions gonna stay unanswered? Probably. No body likes me at school, my mom's boyfriend is abusive and what else. Oh yeah, I can't find help. Why? I don't know. I just want everything to stop. I just want to have a good life. Is that to much to ask for? Chris is probably right. He is right. I am useless and I should burn I hell...' I thought before getting my phone and going on YouTube. I searched up Jacksepticeye, but nothing new. PewDiePie, nothing. Ihascupquake, nothing. Then one person came to mind. The one who makes me laugh to most, cry tears of joy sometimes form laughing to hard.

Markiplier.

-------Time Skip brought to you by this

It was 1:30 in the morning and I couldn't sleep because of the different thoughts that were running in my head. Mom already came back from work and is dead asleep in her bed with Chris, so that means I'm the only one awake in the house and that I can do whatever I want around the house. But I have to do it quite like and quickly. I stayed up in my bed, staring up. 'I wonder what would happen to the world, to this so called family, if I were gone and I didn't come back? Would anyone notice? Would anyone even care? Welp....I just have to find out...' I thought and got out of bed. I went to the door and opened it a bit so I stick my head through it. I was dark and I looked both ways to see that there was no one in sight. I opened the door more and tiped-toed to the kitchen. I looked in all the cupboards until I found a pocket kinfe. I went back to my room and locked the door.

"What bad can this do? I already been through someone beating me, so what can this do?" I questioned myslef as I stared at the pocket kinfe that was on the ground, only a few inches away from me. "Nobody wants me here, so why wait to see God when I just cam take my own life?" I chuckled. "But I have to start small." I countiued as I picked up the kinfe and opened it. 'Nobody wants you. Nobody cares about you. You should kill yourself...' My mind told me. I put the kinfe closer to my wrist as my breathing was hiched. 'You are not wanted. We don't need you. No one does.' It countiued. I pushed the kinfe on my wrist and moved it under my skin. It only made a layer come off.  'You need to be bleeding. There needs to be blood coming out.' My mind said one again. I  put the knife closer to my skin and began to cut deeper. I removed the knife and there was little blood. To be honest, it didn't hurt. I didn't feel pain. It didn't sting, but it felt like pure pleasure. It was nice, pleasing, and I wanted more. I moved to lower to my arm and begin to cut deep cuts. I did two more and they were bleeding a little. 'There. The damage was made and there's no going back. I happy with the choice I made.' I told myslef as I slid the knife under my bed, went to the washroom and washed off the blood. I went back to my room and slipped into bed and fell asleep thinking,

'I think I found a way to end all of this...'

(AN: And that's chaper five everyone. But really, if you're going through something like this, DO NOT CUT YOURSLEF!! Cuz once you do, there's no going back. If you think taking your own life is the way to slove this kind of problem, it's not. Once done, you can be replaced. No one can't take your spot once you're gone. And I bet people need you.

I've been through something fimmlar but I didn't take my life cuz I know there's people out there that needs me. If I were gone,I don't know who would make my friends laugh like they do. I don't know what my family would do cuz yeah, they can have another daughter, but that's not gonna be me and every thing will be different.

Just know I am more than happy to talk to y'all if you're suffering from depression and I am more than glad to help you. I will be here for you when you need it. So please, don't go out there and think cutting yourslef and sudice is the right answer. It not. And I'll be here, waiting to talk to you. But ANYWAYS,

Thanks for reading,

And I'll see you,

In the next chapter.

BUH-BYE!!!

-Tasha.)