Chapter 17

As hot tears were running down my cheek, I ran to a place that I didn't tell anyone about. It was by a river and it was peaceful. It was also the same place where we sent my Dad.

*Flasssssbackkkkkk!!*

Tears were running down Mom's and my eyes. It was time we let dad go. We planned to send him into the river than burry him 6 feet under the ground. Friends of Mom and cousins of mine surrounded me, Mom and the priest.

"May you two come up?" The priest asked. Me and Mom walked up to the casket and stared at it.

"Will you two push the casket to the unknown abouts?" The priest asked once more. Mom and I reached out our hands and place it on the casket.

"May this body be in peace and forever stay in peace. You may now push the casket." I took my last breath and Mom and I pushed the casket to the unknown abouts in the sea. Mom and I then stared to sob our hearts out. (I low key want to do this when I die. Send me into the sea and never to be found again....) I wiped my tears and got up from the ground. I gathered myslef up and headed towards the car I came in. Friends and family yelled out for me to come back, but I ingroned them. I the felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked to see it was Mom.

"L-let's go home." She said weakly. I nodded and entered the car. We drove in thick air and nothing was to be hear but our breathing. We got home and I went straight to my room as Mom grabbed a bottle of wine from the fridge and went to her room. The both us didn't get out of our room unless it was for using the washroom, or getting another bottle of wine.

*And there's the end of that really depressed flashback...*

I wiped the tears that were streaming down my check and then took the pocket kinfe from my pocket. 'Come on. You can do this. Nobody is here to stop you...' My subconscious told me. This time, I didn't disagree with it. I didn't fight back, I just let the sharp, metal make contact with my skin and I didn't stop. 'He never loved you. He just wanted to help you so the fan base can see that he cares. He donest. He never had, and never will...' I thought as I made another deep cut and another. I didn't stop. Once I was done with my right arm, I went to my left. I cut and cut and cut, with no one to stop or help me. 'This is your fate. You choose this...' More tears came down my eyes as I rolled up my pants and began to cut my legs. I didn't stop. I didn't want to stop. But sadly I did. By someone, tapping my shoulder.

"(Y/N)?" The voice asked me. I didn't look at who the voice because I knew who it was...

Markimoo's P.O.V

(Y/N) just left for work and I got the whole house to myslef. I was lying on the couch, playing some game I forgot the name of, but did it really matter? My phone buzzed in my back pocket. I dugged through my pocket and brought out my phone to see that Bob wanted to record a Prop Hunt vidoe with the other. I sighed and responed.

Mark: Sorry. I busy.

Jack: With (YYYYY/NNNNN)? I piched the briged of my nose and sighed again.

Mark: Why dont you shut up and fuck Singe, will ya?

Jack: Nah...

Bob: Anyways, are ya in or not?