Chapter 3

"(Y/N)!!!" Mom came yelling down to the living room form her room. I was siting down, watching my favourite playlist from Markiplier, the Five Nights At Freddy's playlist, on a normal...until now Sunday afternoon. I took out one headphone and paused the video.

"How may I help you?" I said.

"Guess what?" She told me with a big smile on her face.

"By that smile, I'm guessing that Chris asked you on a date." I guessed correctly.

"How do you know that?" She asked me; her smile not leaving her face.

"That's the same smile you had on when dad asked you on a date." I replied,  putting the headphone back in my ear and playing the video.

"Well, yeah. But aren't you happy?" She asked as her smile died down.

"Happy that you moved away from dad's death, yeah. Happy that you're going on a date with a guy you only met a few weeks ago, not really." I replied truthfully.

"Welp...I know you're happy for me. You just don't want to show." She said before taking off to The kitchen.

"Exactly." I responded. My focus went back on the video for a while before mom said, "I made you some food. The date will only take about 3 hours and then I'll be back." Before going to her room to change. 20 minutes later, I hear knock on the door, knowing it was Chris. I paused the video, took out my headphones and head towards the door.

"Hey Chris." I said with a smile. He had a tight red shirt and skinny jeans with roses in his hands.

"Hi (Y/N). Is your mother here?" He asked, looking around that house.

"Yeah. She's just in her room changing." I replied. I remembered that he was still outside and that it would be impolite to not let him in. "Come in." I invited him. He entered the house and looked around. "You might want to close your ears." I warned him.

"Why?" He asked as he dropped the flowers.

"Just cause." I said. He put his hand over his ears. "Good?" I asked. He nodded.

"MOM!! CHRIS IS HERE!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Chris removed his hands form his ears and looked at me.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"Her door is thick. So whenever I have to tell her someone is here, I have to yell." I replied blantly as I walked back to the couch. He came and sat beside me.

"So, where are you taking her?" I asked.

"Fancy restaurant. I'm more than sure she'll love it." He replied. Mom came back down wearing a white jumper that had flowers all over it.

"Speak of the damn devil. " I said as I looked at mom. She was beautiful.

"My, my, (M/N)! You look amazing!" Chris said and got up. He took mom's hand and kissed it. She blushed.

"Thank you. You don't look bad yourslef." Mom replied. Chris chuckled.

"Shall we get going?" He questioned her.

"We shall." Mom said as she grabbed her phone and purse. They walked out the door, laughing and smiling. I walked behind them to close the door. '3...2...1...I GOT THE HOLE HOUSE TO MYSLEF!!' I thought as I jumped around everywhere. "Ok. First Step of being home alone is to get into pajamas." I said out loud. I ran to my room and jumped out of the jeans and blue crop top I wearing and jumped into a Markiplier M shirt that had a warfstach on top of it. The shirt was really big for me so I didn't need pants. I then ran back to the living room.

"Step 2. Popcorn and blanket." I said out loud again. I ran into the kitchen and popped a bag of popcorn into the microwave. I ran to the closest that had extra blankets and pillows and took a blanket. I dropped the blanket in living room and then went back into the kitchen since the popcorn was done. I took out the popcorn and dumped it into a big bowl. I went back into the living room and took the  Xbox controller. I put the blanket over my shoulders.

"Step 3. Binge watch Anime until Mother comes back." I said before stuffing a hand full of popcorn and putting on 'Assassination Classroom.' (Witch I recommend watching cause it's a good anime.)

-------Time Skip brought to you by this (future me. Add in stronger than you Sans version.)

Mom and Chris came back, but they came back super late. They found  me sleeping on the couch with bits of popcorn in my mouth.

"Explain." Chris asked. Mom sigh.

"She binge watched anime and had popcorn in the mix." She said before peaking up. "Oh my god. I almost forgot. I have to fill up my car for work tomorrow. Can you please send her to bed." Mom added, pointing as me.

"Sure." Chris replied before mom left. Chris walked up to me and slapped me. Hard. I immediately woke up and looked up to him.

"Hello to you to Chris." I said clearly pissed that a man I don't even know woke me up by slapping me.

"Shut it bitch. And when you're around me, you call me Sir. Got it?" He said ad picked me up by the collar of my shirt.

"I don't even kn-" I was interpreted by another slap. I felt hot tears come on my checks. I wiped the tears with my shirt.

"I said, you call me Sir. Got it?!" He said angrily. He put me down.

"Whatever." I said and grabbed the big bowl and put it in the sink. I went back to the living room to fold up the blanket, but I was pushed down to the ground with force. I then felt Chris's foot on my back, pressing on it, causing me not to breath right.

"And you don't disrespect me. Or else you'll get punished." (NOT LIKE THAT)

"Ok." I manged to get out he removed his foot. I got up, grabbed the blanket and my phone and went up to my room and locked the door. I dropped the blanket at the front of the door and I went to my mirror. There, I was a dark red hand print on my check. I opened the door, walked to the kitchen and grabbed a frozen water bottle and placed on my check. I then went back upstairs.

'And I thought my life was getting better....I guessed worng....'

(AN: And that's chapter 3 for y'all.  So I got a question, would you wnat fictional you to be completely lonely or have at least one friend?... Probably one friend thing. But ANYWAYS

Thanks for reading,

And I'll see you,

In the next chapter.

BUH-BYE!!!

-Tasha)