Chapter 14

It's another usal day after school. I walked home by myself and walked through the front door. As normal, I was greeted by the smell of beer, that comes from your one and only, Chris, the dick head. I sighed and took off my shoes. I went to my room and threw my homework filled bag onto my bed. I took off my sweater, shirt, bra, and pants and replaced them with a black, loose tang top with big, basketball shorts. I jumped onto bed and stared to do my homework with music in my ears.

30 minutes into the homework, I was interpreted by the sounds of washroom door open and close. 'Balls. Chris is awake...' I through but then put my attention to my work. 5 minutes later, the washroom door opened again and closed. I belive he went back dowstaris to the living room.

"(Y/N)!!" I hear him yell my name.

"What?!" I yelled back.

"Get your ass over here!!" I sighed as i closed my textbook and went downstairs. I was then grabbed by the shirt and thrown to a wall by force.

"How many times do I have to tell you to clean up this house?!" He asked me. I could smell the beer lingering in his mouth.

"First of all, I clean this house everyday. Second, you're the one how makes the mess I clean." I spat at him. His face grew madder and madder. Then,a stinging sensation filled my right cheek. He slapped me. He picked me up by the collar of my shirt Andale me face him.

"Talk back to me again and I'll make sure your cheek is numb." He spoke. He then threw me on the floor and started to kick me and punch me. I felt useless and weak. He kept on kicking and punching me until I passed out. Or woke up?

I shot up from my lying position and was heavily breathing. I put my hands on my chest and looked around the room. I was then met by choclate brown eyes.

"M-mark?" I said weakly.

"(Y/N)?" He said. He then pulled me into a tight hug.

"W-what happened?" I asked. He pulled away for me and looked me in the eyes.

Mark's P.O.V! (I am so sorry for all the P.O.V changes. Forgive meh?)

I couldn't sleep since she was in my head. 'Oh my god. If I can't get her out of my mind, I can't sleep. And when I can't sleep...I really don't know what happens...' I got up and went to the downstairs. I checked the living room to see (Y/N), peacefully sleeping and looking beatiful as always. I sighed. 'Only if you knew how I felt about you...' I thought. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass. I was about to fill it with water until I heard someone mumble something. I looked back to (Y/N) to see that she was tossing and turning. She was mumbling, alot.

"No....no....St-stop....No!!" She yelled out. I rushed to her and she was still tossing and turning and there were tears running down her. I shook her.

"(Y/N)." She didn't wake up. I shook her again.

"(Y/N)!" I said, more aggressively. Nothing.

"(Y/N)!!" I yelled. She shot up and was sweating heavily. She breathing was fast and tears were still coming from her (E/C) eyes. She put her hand on her cheat and looked around until her glossy but still beatiful, (E/C) eyes met mines.

"M-mark?" She asked weakly.

"(Y/N)?" I asked. I didn't know what else to do, so I pulled her into a tight hug.

"W-what happened?" She asked. I pulled away and looked at her. I took my thumb and wiped the tears that were on her cheak.

"You were tossing and turning. You then yelled out a big 'NO!' and you were crying." I explained. "Are you OK? " I added. She let out a big, weak sigh and I saw tears building up in her eyes. It honestly broke me whenever she cry or is sad in general. I moved closer to her and looked in her eyes.

"M-mark...I g-gotta tell you s-someting..." She said. She picked up her hand and wiped it over her eyes.

"You can tell me anything, you know." I encouraged. She let out another sigh.

"W-when I-I was younger...um..." (Y/N) trailed off. I looked at her, more worried that before. "When I-I was younger...um..." She said again. (Y/N) then gave out a more heavy, frustrated sigh. "You know what? Never mind." She said. (Y/N) then lied back down and pointed her back to me.

"(Y/N)...Tell me. Can't you trust me?" I asked.

"I could. But I can't trust you with this..." She repiled.

"Hey, to be honest, I really don't know what to do, but the only thing I could think of is letting you sleep with me." I blushed. 'Did I just ask her to sleep with me?' I asked myslef. 'Why, yes Mark. Yes, you did.' My conscience said. I mentally faceplamed.

Reader-chan P.O.V!! (I know y'all are pissed at me. I can hear you yelling "TASHA!!JUST KEEP ONE P.O.V FOR THE REST OF THE CHAPTER!!" I'M SORRY!! I FAILED YOU!!)

"Hey, to be honest, I really don't know what to do, but the only thing I could think of is letting you sleep with me." He asked me. I felt my body froze and my face getting hotter and hotter by the second. 'Did he just really ask me to sleep with him?' I asked myself. 'Why, yes (Y/N). Mark did just ask you to sleep with him.' My conscience said. I was rethinking my choice. On one hand, I could be sleeping with my crush, but on the other hand, he might suggested it as a friendly way. Just to help me...

"So..." He knocked me out of my trace.

"Yeah?" I asked quietly.

"You wanna head up to my room?" He asked.

"S-sure." I agreed. 'The fuck did I just being myslef into?' 'Something you won't regret.' I got up from where I was and walked behind Mark to my room. It's my first time seeing Mark's room, so I bet this will be interesting. Mark opened that door and let me in first. As he followed behind, he turned off the light and closed the door. I felt my cheeks burn again as I had negative thoughts roamed my head. Mark jumped in his bed and scooted closer to the wall. I joined him and slept on the end on the bed as my back was facing him.

"Goodnight." I heard Mark wispered.

"Night." I said. I felt my eyelids get heavy and I let the world of dreams take over me.

(AN: I like it and I'm gonna countiue it. I don't care if you want it or not, I'm giving it to you. And you're gonna take it. No matter if you like it or not. Enough about that, School is being a pain in my auns. That why I can't write as much as I did. But ANYWAYS

Thanks for reading,

And I'll see you,

In the next chapter.

BUH-BYE!!!

-Tasha)