Chapter 29

WARNING: SMUT AHEAD!! IF YOU STILL WANT TO KEEP YOUR INNOCENT, SKIP THIS CAHPTER!! IF YOU'RE GONNA READ THIS CAHPTER, YOU'RE A SICK FUCK AND I LIKE THAT!!! WARNING!!

I went upstairs, really slowly since I'm buzzed out a bit. I got to the top of the stairs and went straight into Mark's room, thinking about something.....something dirty. 'I want to have some fun.....a lot of fun...' I thought as I took off my clothing. I slipped off my bra and panties and put on the back ones I bought form Victoria's Serects. I looked at myslef in the mirror and chuckled. 'What the hell am I thinking? Why the hell would Mark want me?' I laughed once more and put on one of Mark's oversized shirts and pink basketball short. I took one if my hair bands and toed the large shirt since I was gonna be cooking something to eat and some of my belly was showing. I went back downstairs with my headphones hanging around my neck and my phone in hand. I looked into the living room to see Mark, with some loose PJ pants on and no shirt. My cheeks were a tint of red beofre I looked away from his broad chest and my mind filled with dirty thoughts. I shook my head and went to kitchen where I plugged my headphones into my phone and ears and stared to play 'I Don't F**k With You' by Big Sean. I danced my over to the fridge and took out some carrots, tomato, beans, some raw chicken and bell pepper. I went back to my station, put oil into a big pot and put the pot on the fire before cutting put onions. As I put the onions in the pot to brown up, I felt some gaze watch me. I looked over to the living room to see Mark watching me with a big smile on my face. Then, the best part of the song cane up and I sang it to Mark.

"And everyday I wake up celebrating shit, why?
Cause I just dodged a bullet from a crazy bitch

I stuck to my guns, that's what made me rich
That's what put me on, that's what got me here
That's what made me this

And everything that I do is my first name
These hoes chase bread, aw damn, she got a bird brain

Ain't nothin' but trill in me, aw man, silly me
I just bought a crib, three stories, that bitch a trilogy

And you know I'm rollin' weed that's fuckin' up the ozone
I got a bitch that text me, she ain't got no clothes on

And then another one text, then your ass next
And I'm gonna text your ass back like

I don't fuck with you
You little stupid ass bitch, I ain't fuckin' with you

You little, you little dumb ass bitch, I ain't fuckin' with you

I got a million trillion things I'd rather fuckin' do
Than to be fuckin' with you

Little stupid ass, I don't give a fuck
I don't give a fuck, I don't I don't I don't give a fuck

Bitch I don't give a fuck about you or anything that you do

Don't give a fuck about you or anything that you do." I sang...well rapped. Mark just looked at me with a face  full of confusion. "Sorry..." I said ad continued cooking. 20 minutes later, food was ready and I was sitting in Mark's hands with a bowl of hot beans and chicken. We were watching 'Dancing With the Stars' and all out of the blue, Mark broke the silence.

"Do you know how to dance?" He asked. I looked at him in pure confusion.

"Do you know who you're talking to?" I asked before taking a sip of a beer Mark kept stored in the fridge.

"No. Not really..." He joked. I punched his shoulder. "Anyways, you didn't answer my question. Do you know who to dance?" He asked again.

"Yes. Yes I do Mark. In fact, You're talking to a pro." I said and smiled. I heard Mark sroffed at me. I looked at him. "Why you mad? You just jealous that I can actually dance." I said proudly and took a bite of my food.

"Ok. Then show me." He smirked at me. My face become a bright pink and I put my head down. I shook my head and put my head up and looked at him.

"Ok. But yo what song?" I asked. He brought out his phone and almost instantly after he turned on his phone 'Hips Don't Lie' by Shakira stared to play. 'This bitch had this planned out...' I looked at him and he pointed to the middle of the living room for me to dance. The music started to go into the first chorus and I stared to move my hips, side to side. I closed my eyes while dancing. (Am I the only one who closes their eyes when they dance? Probably.....)

"And I'm on tonight. You know my hips don't lie, and I'm starting to feel it's  right. Oh, the attraction, the tension. Can't you see, baby. This is perfection..." I sang along as I moved my hips in a robotic way, meaning I brought my left side up first, then sharply brought it down and brought my right side up. I moved my hips softly as I waited for the chorus to come back on. I opened one of my eyes to see that Mark was beat red and he was trying so hard on hiding his hard on. I smirked and knew exactly what to do. While the chorus came back on, I turned around so that my back and ass was facing him.

"And I'm on tonight you know my hips don't lie (no fighting)
And I am starting to feel you boy
Come on lets go, real slow
Don't you see baby asi es perfecto..." I sang and did that some robotic move I did before. I turned my head around and I saw pounce on me. He pushed me over to the nears wall and my stomach was facing the wall. His hands came to contact with my waist and his mouth came to contact with my ear.

"I was worng (Y/N), you're a good dancer. Now I just want to see you do those moves on me." He said and a deeper tone than usual. I picked up what he saying and started to move my hips on his. I did my robotic move once, where I got a light grunt from the man behind me. I did it once again and got another groan as a response. Again, and this time my body was turned around and I was facing him as a respone. We were nose to nose once again and I smirked at him.

"You like my dancing, don't you?" I asked as he came closer.

"Very much. Someday, (Y/N), you'll need to give me lesson." He said before crashing his lips with mine. I kissed back as my hands came to his shoulders and pushed him off me. He looked so lost and I just grinned at him and sat down on the couch. Not so long, he pounced on me once again and I was lying in the couch as he was hovering over me.

"You think you're so sneaky?" He asked and his face came closer to mine.

"I think I'm cute." I smiled at him. He rolled his eyes at me.

"In fact, You are cute with my shirt on. But I want to see how cute you are without the shirt." He said and went back to my lips. I kissed back and tried to put my arms around his neck, but he stopped me by holding both of my wrists and pinning then over my head. He back away from the kiss and looked at me. I displayed a pouty face  that made him burst out in laughter. I rolled my eyes at him. "Awww. You look like a 5 year old." He said between laughter.

"Says the one who acts like a 5 year old." I kissed my teeth at him and looked away from him.

"I'm a cute 5 year old. Unlike you." He said. I rolled my eyes once again at him.

(AN: Proper AN in the next chapter.)