Chapter 23

"YOU DIDN'T KNOW HER WHEN SHE WAS ABOUT TO KILL HERSELF! YOU-"  I was stopped by something so bad. Something so evil, and something I should have done a long time ago.

*Flasssssbackkkkkk*

I went home, bawling my eyes out. They did it again. Bothered me. Are they gonna do this until the day I die? Probably. I reached home and opened the door slowly, trying my best not to wake up Chris. I entered the house and there he was. Passed our on the couch. The placed smelled like beer. I covered my mouth and went to my room to do my homework. I thrown my bag on my bed and stared to do my homework with 'Little Me' by Little Mix playing in my ears. 30 minutes later, I finshed eveytging and put my things back into my bag. I was hungry and thirsty at the same time, so I quickly but quietly went downstairs and was about to make myslef a Nutella (A.K.A the most beatiful gift God gave us humans.) Sandwich. I grabbed the jar out of the cupboard and was about to go the bread until someone stopped me by pulling on my shirt. I made a tiny scream before truing around to see a drunken Chris.

"H-hey Chris." I said, trying to sound like I'm scared as all hell.

"Hey." He said. I could smell the beer lingering in his mouth.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Oh nothin' much. How about you?" He asked.

"I-Im doing amazing." I put on a fake smile. I then felt a stinging sensation on my cheek.

"Oh so now you want to play nice?" He said. I huged my head low and didn't respone. He picked my head by my cheeks and made me look at me.

"Responded to me when I'm talking to you!" He hissed.

"No. I don't want to play nice because you're not my dad." I said. Like, two seconds later, I was coughing up blood. He punched my stomach VERY HARD.

"Dont disrespect me asshole." He said.

"At least I'm not a ass wipe." I mumbled. He slapped me again.

"You should know how to respect your elders." He said and punched me again by my side. I yelped out in pain.

"I don't like you. So, I shouldn't respect you." I said and looked the other way. He then threw me to the ground and my body hit the ground hard. He then came and hovered over me. He punched and kicked me over and over again.

"You..." He punched me. "Shouldn't..." He kicked me. "Fuckin' disrespect..." He punched me hard once more and I coughed off blood. "Me." He stomped on my stomach and the pain was was too much. He then look at me like he did a good job at something.

"You worthless little shit." He said before leaving. I was left there, blood coming out of my mouth, bruises starting to form, and suffering like hell. I used the remaining strength I had to pick myslef up and head to the kitchen. I looked in the medical cupboard and found a bottle of  mom's painkillers. I grabbed it and went back upstairs. I closed and locked my took and looked at the pills in my hand. Mom just got the bottle refilled so this should be good. 'Come on. Do it. What do you have to lose? What is there to lose? Nobody wants you here and you don't even want yourslef here. Markiplier won't ever date you and you'll just be a sad single girl who's still a Virgin at the age of 80. Rather do it now or wait a very long time?' My thoughts told me. I opened the bottle and looked at the half white, half blue pills in the bottle. I grabbed a hand full.

"Bye mom." I wispered before piping the pils in my mouth. But something stopped me. My phone buzzed in my back pocket. I dropped the pills and grabbed my phone. I had a notification from YouTube.

'Markiplier uploaded: Believe In Yourself.'

*End of flashback*

"(Y/N)?" Mark asked. I looked up to him to see he had little tears foaming in his eyes. I stumbled back and held myslef.

"What do you want?" I asked coldly.

"You spaced out for a bit. Are you okay?" He asked, sounding truly worried.

"No. I'm not okay," I stared and grabbed my phone from the couch.
"I'm going to bed." I said and stared to walk up the stairs. I turned back to him.

"Don't follow me." I said and went to his room. I slammed the door shut and fell to the ground. I stared to sob. After a long time sobbing, I picked myslef up from the ground and went into his bed, wrapping myslef in the blanket into a ball. I cried myslef to sleep.

(AN: wow...what some chapters. And I thought my life had a lot of drama. God damn...chapter 22 tho. Anywas, that got emotional real quick....sorry if this chapter was short and BTWI low key cried while writing this part. But ANYWAS

Thanks for reading,

And I'll see you,

In the next chapter.

BUH-BYE!!!

-Tasha)