Chapter 9

4 years have passed. Yep, I'm 20 bitch!! But my birthday party's weren't the best. On my 17th birthday, mom and I went and all around LA all day. At night, we stayed in,watching a movie with Chris and ate a big chocolate cake. I was very uncomfortable with Chris around on my birthday. On my 18th, mom and I went binge shopping all day. We went to a restaurant for lunch and then went back to Shopping. In the evening, we went to go see Suicide Squad, and at the end, we ate another big chocolate cake while watching Pretty Little Liars. 19th was almost the same to my 17th. But my 20th birthday was everything. Vidcon was after my birthday and Chris bought me tickets. I went and meet all my favorite YouTubers. Sadly, Mark wasn't there.

Right now, I'm being the usal slob that I am and binge watching anime because I couldn't think of anything better. I head mom calling for me.

"(Y/N)!!!" She yelled. I sat up.

"WHAT??!!?" I yelled back. I walked to the door and pocked my head out to hear her better.

"GET DRESSED!! WE'RE GOING OUT!!" She yelled back. I groaned.

"DO I HAVE TO COME?!"

"YES!! NOW GET READY!!" I closed my door and went to my closet. It was 7:00 pm, so my prediction is that we're going to a fancy restaurant. I grabbed my grey sweatpants and my black crop top that say 'I Rather Be Watching Youtube' in white. I threw the items on my bed and grabbed my towel from behind my door. I went to the bathroom and showered.

-------20 minutes later--------

I got out of the shower and lined myslef. I went back to my room and put on my (F/C) lacy panties and bra. I went to my full length mirror na looked at myslef with a sad look on my face. 'God dammit. Why did my mother give birth to such a hiddious human being. I mean, LOOK AT ME!! One, I'm fat as all hell. Two, my scars make me look even worse and what else...oh yeah, I look like a troll.' I thought as I backed away from my mirror and went to my bedside.

I took the clothes and put them on. I then took my black sweater and put it on to cover the scars on my arm. Did I forget that I never stopped cutting myslef? No? Well, now I have cuts all over my arms and thighs. I grabbed my EOS lip balm and mascara and applied the 'makeup.' I finshed up, grabbed my phone and went downstairs to meet mom and Chris, kissing. I cleared my throat to get their attention. They pulled away from each other.

"Hey, (Y-Y/N-N)." Mom said.

"So. Are we going, or are you guys gonna stand there like idiots?" I said as I put one earbud in.

"Right. We should get going." Chris said as he started to walk to the door. As he walked passed me, I shot him a death glare. We left to the car.

--------Time Skip brought to you by DAT BOI!!!!

We arrived at the restaurant and got out seats. Me and mom sat on one side as Chris sat across form me and mom. Mostly mom. While they were talking, I, on the other hand, was trying to watching Markiplier while waiting for our food. But mom disagree. She said I can't use my phone here cause it, and I quote  "inappropriate." I was like, "What was I supposed to do in the meantime? Listen to you talk?" And guess what? She said yes. So I kept on  sneekly trying to watch Markiplier. I completed successfully before eating our food. In the middle of eating, I was listening to mom and Chris's conversation.

"Hey. Can I ask you something?" Chris asked.

"Ask away." Mom replied. Chris took her hand and massaged her hand.

"Since I laid eyes on you, I knew I loved you. I knew you were a loving mother and a great girlfriend. Ture amazing in so many ways and beatiful at the same time. You are the right mixture of clumsy and smart at the same time, and that what I love most about you. So I'm asking you..." He pulled out a small, purple box. Mom's eyes went big and started to fill with tears. She also had a big smile on her face.

"Will you make me the happiest man alive and become my wife?" He asked. Mom's smiled faded away and turned into a frown.

"Chris, you're a sweet boy and all, but I don't think this can work out." She said, looking down to her lap. I just stared with big eyes. 'Please say no, please say no....'

"Are you serious?" Chris asked with a frown too.

"Are you dumb? Of course I'll marry you!" She jumped out with joy and kissed the browned haired man in front of her. I, on the other hand was chocking on a piece of chicken. All the colour from my face left as I stared at them. 'She said yes....She said yes...God dammit...' I thought as Chris put the diamond ring on her finger.

"Aren't you happy for me?!" Mom said, showing me the ring on her finger. I just started up at her and put on a fake smile, but inside, I was slowly dying.

"Very happy." I said before getting. "I'm gonna go to the washroom. I'll be right back." I said before dashing to the washroom.

'Welcome to hell (Y/N)....'

(AN: DONE CHAPTER 9!! But the book isn't finshed. So everyone, grab some popcorn, a blanket, a box of tissue and your dog cuz SHITS ABOUT TO GET REAL!! If you font have a dog, get one!! But ANYWAYS

Thanks for reading,

And I'll see you,

In the next chapter.

BUH-BYE!!!

-Tasha)