Chapter 12

20 minutes later, Mark came out of the washroom. He came back to the living room, only with a towle around his waist.

"Did you pick a movie yet?" He asked me. I turned his way and my jaw dropped. 'OH MY GOD!!!' I thought as I stared at him . The water that was in his blue floof was dripping to his face, the down to his neck and on to his toned stomach and arms. 'I swear...this man will be the death of me...' I thought again. 'Only if he could pick me up, carry me upstairs, and the fuck me....HARD...' I was snapped out of my trace by Mark, waving his hands in my face.

"You said something?" I asked.

"Yeah. I said, you should go take a shower since people are coming." He smiled. I smiled back and got up fom where I was. I walked to the washroom and stared to strip out of my clothing and the ban aid that was around my waist. I looked at myslef in the mirror. I was very disappointed about my body. 'Yuck! How is Mark supposed like this body? How is he supposed to like me in general? I'm just a pig Mark found on the streets and is gonna let me go with I got everything under control. He wouldn't want me. No one does.' I thought and frowned. I sighed and jumped into the shower. I drenched myslef in water and was looking for the soap. All I found was a 2-in-1 bottle of men shampoo and men shower gel. 'Well, What was I expecting? He's a single man. What was I supposed to find? Bath and Body Works?...Prob-' My thoughts were interpreted by the Door opening.

"MARK!! GET OUT!!" I yelled.

"OK! Ok. I just through you needed a towel." He said. 'I do need a towel...'

"Ok. Just leave it on the counter." I repiled. I then realized that the counter was next to the shower and the shower was kinda see through. I blushed. Mark left the towel on the counter and left the washroom just like that. 'God dammit (Y/N)!! He saw you ugly body and left. Good job. You scared him off.' I thoughts commented. I shied and continued to wash my body.

Mark's P.O.V

(Y/N) went to the washroom with a bright smile on her face. When she walked passed, I tried my hardest not to look at her ass. But I failed and took a peak of dat booty (I did that on purpose cuz Mark would say that in real life right...?) She had a nice booty. 'Only if it were mine...' I thought. I shook my head to get any neigtave ideas about her in my head. I then went back upstairs to change into my lucky red flannel and black jeans. 10 minutes later, I remembered that (Y/N) didn't have a towle with her. So, I grabbed a extra clean one I had, and her bag and went to the washroom. Without knocking, I went inside.

"MARK!! GET OUT!!" She yelled.

"OK! I just thought you needed a towel." I repiled. The shower was kind of see through, so I only saw the outline of her body. She had nice curves and look like she kept her body healthy.

"Ok. Just leave it on the counter." She said. I then felt my face heat up as the counter was near the see through shower. I walked up to the counter and placed the towel where she told me. I took one more look at her and saw almost her whole body. I quickly look away as I felt my face become a tomato. I quickly rushed out of the washroom. I sighed deeply and went back to the living room. I was about to plop on the couch, but there came a knocking from the door. I walked up to the door, opened it, and saw almost everyone here.

"Hey Mark!!" Wade yelled out as he came him for a hug. I huged back.

"Sup Wade. Hey Molly." I greyed his girlfriend who was standing behind him.

"Hey Mark." She repiled. I huged her and then went onto Bob.

"What's up Bob? Hey Mandy." I said and huged the couple.

"Nothin' much." He repiled.

"Nothin' at all." Mandy added. I then looked behind the couple to see Jack kissing his girlfriend Wiishu.

"Ok you guys. Break it up." I said. They parted and looked at me.

"But liked it." Jack complained like a child. Wiishu came in for a hug.

"Hey." She said in my chest.

"Sup?" I asked.

"That weirdo called my boyfriend and your Bestfriend." She repiled. I chuckled and left my arms. I looked at Jack to see he had a pouty face.

"What's wrong Jack?" I asked.

"That's my girlfriend you know?" He responed.

"I'm aware." I said and he came in for a hug.

"It's nice to see you again." He mumbled into my chest.

"You too." I repiled. We all went to the living room and sat on the couch. I stood at the entrance to the living room. That's when I heard the washroom door open. Everyone went quite as (Y/N) came out with a big shirt that said 'Not Every Girl Wants To Be a Princess' and she tied it with an elastic band to the side. She wore black baggy sweatpants that said 'NEWYORK' on the side. She had her black sweater on and was covering her hands. She had no makeup on and her hair was in a bun. To be honest, she was cute. Very cute. She came and walked up behind me.

"Mark, did you pic-" She was stopped by the big crowd that was in front of her. She hid behind me and covered her flustered face. "Care to explain?" She wispered in my ear.

"Guys, this is (Y/N). (Y/N), this is Bob, Molly, Mandy, Jack, Wiishu, and unfortunately Wade." I said as I pointed to the group.

"H-hey." She said quietly witch was very cute. Jack came up and walked to us.

"And may I see the pretty ladd?" He asked me. I moved to the side. (Y/N) didn't face Jack until he put his hand on her chin and made her look at him. "So Mark, is this your new girrrlfrieeend?" He asked and smirked at me. I blushed.

"N-no. She was just someone who passed out on the streets. So I thought I should help her until she get back on her feet." I repiled. I didn't want anyone to know that I actually have feelings for (Y/N)...'Especially  (Y/N)...'

(Y/N) P.O.V

I hid behind Mark as he introduced me to everyone that was before me.

"H-hey." I said quietly. I was trying so hard not to fangirl because all my favourite YouTubers and their girlfriends were in front of me. Then all of a sudden, my (E/C) was met by ocean blue eyes. They only belong to the one and only, Jack.

"So Mark, is she your girrrlfrieeend?" He asked like a 12 year old. I hid my blushing face from Jack.

"N-no. She was just someone who passed out on the streets. So I thought I should help her until she get back on her feet." Mark replied.

'See? I told you. He doesn't want to do anything to me. And I told you that he would just throw me out until I got everything under control. Welp, at least I got to stay with my favorite YouTuber...' I thought.

"Ohhhhh..." Jack said and went back to where he was sitting. Molly, Mandy, Wiishu all stood up and came to me.

"Look what you have done Jack. You made the poor girl pale!" Wiishu said.

"Yeah! You have alot of explaining to do!" Molly added.

"Yeah! You can't just go around and assume that whenever Mark hangs out with a girl, she's his girlfriend!" Mandy added.

"Come on (Y/N). Let's go." Wiishu said, pulling me out the door.

"To where exactly?" I asked her and saw Mandy and Molly behind me.

"Somewhere." Molly said.

"Oh, and boys?" Wiishu called out.

"Yeah?" They all responded at the same time.

"Please don't  do anything stupid while we're gone." She said.

"For example?" Mark asked.

"Make a nuclear bomb that will clear 95% of the world's population and we're the only survivers." She added. We then left to God know where.