Chapter 32

(Who remembers this song? Shame on you if you don't....)

'FUCK ME!!!!!' I thought as I made the drink. I put the lid on it then went over to the counter and raised my hand.

"Michael..." I said and he came up. His brown eyes staring into mine and burning a hole in them. He smirked at me and took his drink out of my shaky hands. He put his drink down onto the table in between the both of us and leaned on it. He told me to come closer to him, so I got to his eye level.

"Poor, poor (Y/N). Working at Starbucks because you couldn't handle a little bullies," I rolled my eyes at him and got up from where I was cause I was done with him. "Hey! I wasn't done with you!" He yelled out. I just flicked my middle finger at him and countiued making drinks. I finshed making that next two, until it came to the last one...Sam... I put the lid on the drink and held it up.

"Sam..." I said. She came up to take her drink from my hand, but then put it on the table. She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"I'm so sorry." She chocked before leaving with her group. I just watched  her leave the coffee shop. I sighed and brought my hand to my eyes to wipe the tears.

"(Y/N), you know them?" I heard a sweet voice from behind me. I nodded.

"They were friends from my school before I left." I lied.

"I know you're lying. Who are they, (Y/N)?" She asked again, more sternly.

"They were bullies. There were more, but they were the biggest douches you'll ever met." I said.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean I was a loner in the school. I had no friends, everyone bullied me, and I was hurting." I said as I slammed my fist on the counter. I saw Tasha look at me with worry filled in her eyes. I just shook it off and went back to my station, ready for another group of people. This was really stressing me out. I couldn't focus on my work and I always saw Tasha look at me like I was just gonna break right there and then. I saw Tasha look at the clock and it was close to 10:00.

"Hey. You've been through alot today. Just go home and I'll tell Ethan that you were sick." Tasha rubbed my back from behind me.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"It doesn't look like anyone is coming anymore. I just have to wait for the couple to leave." She pointed to a couple that was sitting at the far back. I turned around to hug Tasha.

"Thanks so much." I mumbled into her chest.

"It's OK babe. You're just all worked up and need a break. Go home for now." She smiled. I nodded and went to go get my bag. I grabbed my headphone and put then in my ears and headed to the door. I looked back to Tasha and she smiled at me.

"Thanks again." I said beofre leaving and playing 'Pity Party' by Melaine Martinez.

--------20 minutes later--------

I enter- danced my way into the house with with giant bottle of water, listening to 'Where Them Girls At' by Flo Rida on full blast. I took out my headphone and put my bag down as I listened for Mark.

"Mark?" I yelled out for him. The only thing I get back was laughing. I actually getting sick of him and his games. I had enough of his shit. All the time, he's just been on his game from moring to night, and the only time I see him is where he comes down to his his dinner. I bet he didn't have lunch these past few days. I pinched the bridge of my nose and went upstairs beofre taking off my shoes. I went inside the room to grab my towle and take a shower. I came out the shower 20 minutes later and dressed up in a extra large Five Nights At Freddy's tee and black shorts. I looked in the mirror, my scars are everywhere. "Is this why Mark is avoiding me? If it is,it's just fucking stupid...' I sighed and went back downstairs to make dinner. 30 minutes later, I was sitting down on the couch scrolling through the shows, with a bowl of rice and beef stew, trying so hard on not breaking down. Why? Well, when Mark came downstairs I asked him to stay with me and watch a movie with me. He said his busy and I kept on begging him until he raised his voice at me. He told me to shut up and I listened to him. After a few minutes of what just happened, I started to feel tired so I got up to put my plate in the kitchen and I went back to the couch and pulled a blanket nearby to my body. I laid there, wondering if Mark was just having a bad day. It always happens and it jut comes and goes. I mean, he wouldn't be just raise his voice at me then walk away like his shit don't stink for no reason? It's impossible. He said he had feelings for me, so would he get mad at someone he loved? It's not a different story if it were his mom or Tom, would it? I let my thoughts run in my head for a period of time before falling asleep.....FOR LIKE, FIVE FUCKING MINUTES!!! That's it. That's it. THAT'S IT! I'm done with this motherfucker's bullshit. He yelling over a FUCKING VIDEO GAME!!! Like I said , I was done. I got up from where I was and headed to Mark's recording room, with tiredness, rage, and anger bring in my eyes. I stormed into the room to hear him laughing his ass off.