Chapter 11

I woke to the smell of pancakes and on a couch. So the mysterious side of me got up and walked to the kitchen, to see a shirtless man, with only an apron on, flipping a pancake. I cough, and that got the man's attention. I almost fainted when I saw his face.

It was Mark....

"Ah. I see that you're awake." He said, handing me a plate that had 2 pancakes on top. I declined the plate and stared at the tall man.

"I'm sorry. I can't. I have to get going." I said as I grabbed my bag from the couch.

"Where are you going?" He asked me and raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know. All I know is I can't go home and I can't stay here. So I'll be on the streets." I replied, putting on my shoes and heading for the front door. He came in front of me. "Excuse me, I have to go." I said and tried to reach of the handle. He lightly slapped my hand.

"And let a fan go homeless? Not on my watch." He said and pushed me to the couch.

"First of all, How do you know I'm a fan? Second, I don't want to bother you." I responded. He pointed to my shirt.

"The shirt says it all. And second, I bet you're not gonna be a bother." He replied. I blushed and put my head down. "Hey. You know, I never got you name yet." He added and crossed his arms over his chest.

"My name is (Y/N)." I replied. I lifted my head to see he is smirking at me.

"Well, My Name Is (Y/N), breakfast is ready." He said. I chuckled as I got up from the couch and went to the kitchen. I sat down in one of the high chairs, with 4 pancakes on my plate. I licked my lips and picked up my fork and dug in. I could see a smirk on his face.

"You sure are hungry." Mark said.

"No shit sherlock. I haven't ate since 3:00 pm yesterday." I said as I wiped my mouth and smiled.

"Well, anyways, why was a pretty girl like you, running on the streets?" He asked. My smiled soon faded as I liked down.

"It's really imposs- WAIT!! Did you just call me pretty?" I asked as I hot my heard back up. He chuckled.

"Yeah. Got a problem?" He smirked.

"N-no." I blushed and put my had back down.

"Hey. You didn't answer my question." He said before taking another bite of his pancakes. My smiled faded away again as I felt tears building in my eyes.

"It's really complicated to explain." I said. "Anyways, why don't you tell me about yourself." I changed the subject as I raied my head and put on a fake smile.

"I think you know alot about me." He said.

"Ok. Hit me." I cockly said.

"Who are the top three people I play with the most?" He asked and smirked.

"Jack, Bob, and unfortunately Wade." I said and took a bite out of my pancakes. "Come on. Give me some harder ones." I added and he grinned. "NOT LIKE THAT PERVE!!" I yelled.

"Ok. Anyways, when is my birthday?" He asked.

"June 28." I replied.

"Damn...Ok. What do people call the dark said of me?" He asked again.

"Darkiplier. Let me teach you something. If you're a true fangirl, you would know who Dark is." I said. Before I knew it, I was done my pancakes. Mark was also done his. I took his and my plate and headed to the sink. I stared to wash the dishes, but Mark stopped me.

"Ummm...do you not see me doing the dishes?" I said and put my focus back on the dirty plates.

"No I see you, sitting on the couch, picking out a movie as I wash the dishes and make popcorn." He replied.

"M-mark. You can't just take me into your home and not expect to do the dishes. Now, why don't you go to the living room, pick out a movie, while I was do the dishes." I said before pushing me. I heard a deep sigh before I was over his shoulder. I started to his his back and giggle.

"M-mark! Let go o-of me!!" I laugh. I head a chuckle for the man as he threw me on the couch. I crossed my hands over my chest and made a pouty face.

"Now, pick a movie and DO NOT come back into the kitchen." He said before leaving to go do the dirty dishes. I sroffed as I went to to the stack of CD'S that were beside the TV. I came across a horror movie and I smirk was on my face.

"How about a horror movie?" I asked. I saw a light smirk from the blue haired man. (DON'T JUDGE ME!! I MISS THE BLUE!!)

"Sure. Why not?" He agreed. I took out the movie out of the case and turned on the TV. I turned on the Xbox and grabbed the Xbox controller and put the movie in. I got up form where I was from and went to the kitchen, to see Mark, with a hot bag of popcorn in hands, as he try to pour the popcorn in the bowl while trying not to burn himself. I kissed my teeth as I went to help him.

"You know, you could have asked me to help you, right?" I asked as I took the hot bag and poured the popcorn in a big bowl. I crumbled up the hot bag and threw in into the garbage can.

"I know. But I didn't cause  I didn't need help." He replied in a sour tone.

"I just saw a 26 year old man, fumbling with hot popcorn cause he didn't want to burn himself...Popcorn,  1, Mark, 0." I said as I went to the living room. I sat on one side with the controller and the popcorn as Mark sat beside me and took the popcorn out of my hands. "Hey!" I said.

"What? You have the controller." He repiled before diping his hand in the popcorn and shoving a hand full into his mouth. I stared up the movie and took a hand full of popcorn myslef.

------20 minutes later-----

In the movie, there was a sound coming from the bedroom. So the stupid protagonist went closer and closer to the door.

"Idiot!! If you hear sound coming from a haunted house, you run the other way...same thing with white vans." I said to the TV, eyes locked on the TV.

"Since when did you learn that?" Mark asked me, eyes not leaving the TV like me.

"My parents. They said that or 'KILL IT!! KILL- AHHHH!!" I screamed as a thing popped on the TV. I basically jumped into Mark's lap, shaking with fear. Mark,on the other hand, was dying of laughter. I felt one of the scars on my back open up and my face wen pale.

"Someone a b-bit s-scared?" He said through laugher. I pouted and got off of Mark.

"Shut up." I mummered as I zipped up my sweater and grabbed my pocket knife from my bag and hid it from Mark. "I'll....I'll be back." I said as I got up from my spot and headed to the washroom. Once in the washroom, I took off my sweater and shirt and faced my back to the mirror. I tried to look and I saw some lines of blood on my back. 'Great...Just great...' I thought and grabbed the pocket kinfe. 'The hell am I doing here? Why does the greatest man alive want me to live in his house?' I asked myself as I put the kinfe down and wiped the blood lines with a tissue paper. I put back on my shirt and sweater and placed the kinfe back in my pocket. I walked out of the washroom, and went to where I was sitting.

"You Ok?" Mark asked me, looking worried.

"I'm fine.." I repiled. We sat down and finshed the movie in peace.

-----1 hour later-----

"And that all folks." Mark said, jumping up from his spot. The sudden out burst made me jump a little. I smile at him as he smiled back. 'God damn this man...he sure known who to look handsome as fuck...' I thought as I kept on smiling at the man. "Look, pick out another movie as I get ready." He said.

"For what exactly?" I asked.

"I have some friends coming over and I forgot to tell you. So, I'm heading to the shower." He said before running up to his bedroom to get a towel and went to the washroom. I laughed as went back to the pile of movies, and this time,picking out a comedy.