Chapter 25

I reached home and it was quite. Too quite.

"Mark?" I called out. No response.

"Mark?" I called again. Nothing.

"Mark. I'm not playing your games." I said and entered the house more. I didn't hear foot steps cone down the stairs and I didn't hear his deep voice yelling. I went upstairs, very slowly and ready for anything. I entered his recording room and he wasn't there. 'Where is he?' I thought before entering his room. I looked on the bed and there was a beatiful red dress on it. When I came closer to the clothing, it was actually a two piece. A nice, red top, which had sleeves, that had golden stars going a cross it bottom and the bottom half was just a simple, nice, red long skirt. Above the top was gold jewelry. Beside the beatiful clothing was a note. 'Of course...' I grabbed the note and stared to read.

Hey (Y/N),

I know you just came from work, but you going back. Pack the clothing that's on the bed and head to the Starbuck that's inside the gas station. Just say your name and they'll give you something.

Love,
Mark.

'Love? H-he actually loves me? He can't. (Y/N), you're over thinking this...' I sighed and grabbed the clothing. I stuffed it inside my bag and went to the Starbuck that was in the nearby gas station. I entered the station and went up to the cashier.

"Hi. How may I help you?" The girl asked and smiled at me.

"Hi. My name is (Y/N). My friend told me to say that." I repiled.

"Oh yes. Here." She gave me a large coffee with another note. "You have one good man on you hands." She added. I smiled at her and left. 'The hell is that supposed to mean? Eh...' I started to read the letter while walking.

(Y/N),

Congrats! You made it to part 2! *clapping in the background.*
Anyways, remember the place we've met? Go there and you'll see someone that will ask you for your name.

Markimoo.

'Is he sending me on a goose chase? I swear...' I drank my coffee and went to the place we met, which isn't far from where I was. I got my phone out of my pocket and listened to 'Heathens' by Twenty One Pilots. 10 minutes later, I reached the lace we have met and there was a tall guy. His back was facing me so I couldn't see who it was. I walked up to to the man and tapped his shoulder,  which made him turn around.

"Hi. Are you (Y/N)?" The green haired man asked. I rolled my eyes at him.

"No Jack. I'm Signe." I said. He chuckled and gave me a note.

"Yo Jack." He hummed in response. "Do you know what Mark is planning?" I asked. He shook his head left to right. I sighed and read the note.

(Y/N),

I see you've met Jack. Am I worng?
Anyways, go to your workplace. I know you just closed up, but Ethan is in there. Just knock on the glass and he'll open up.

Mark.

'I swear, this man is about to give me workout...' I thought before leaving. I turned around and waved to Jack. He waved back and I went off to Starbucks...again. I reached the place and I saw Ethan, dancing? I giggled and knocked on the glass. He then stopped dancing and looked at me. His face went pale and I just burst out laughing. He shook his head at me and came to open the door. I waked inside the coffee shop, and tried to spot laughing.