Chapter 22

He kissed me. His lips were against mine. I just stood there in shock. I didn't kiss back, I didn't wrap my arms around his neck, I didn't close my eyes. I just stood there and let that happen. 'WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO??!' I screamed in my head. 'MARK IS KISSING ME!! THE MARKIPLIER IS KISSING ME!!!' I screamed again. He parted away from the kiss and just looked at me. He said nothing and looked down. I didn't know what to say, so I sat back down and looked down.

"I'm so sorry, (Y/N)." He said.

"Why didn't you let me jump?" I asked.

"What?" He asked and looked at me. I looked at him.

"Why didn't you let me kill myslef?" I rephrase the question.

"Because I can't, (Y/N). You too beatiful to kill yourslef. I can't live with out you." He said.

"Then die." I repiled without thinking. I giggled and he joined me.

"But really, you're all I live for." I sighed and faced him.

"You're a real fucking idiot." I said before taking him by the collar and crashing our lips together. He grabbed my waist and brought me closer to him. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he liked my bottom lip, asking for entry. I opened my mouth a little and let his tounge explore my mouth. (Oh God. I cringed while writing that. Just say that out loud and you'll know who I feel.) I pulled back and smiled at him. He smiled back. Our car went back to the ground and we got off and went to car where everyone was waiting.

"So?" Jack asked. I looked at him, extremely confused.

"What do you mean by 'So'?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing." He said and we went to the car. Bob was driving, Molly was in the passenger's side, Jack, Signe, and Molly were in the back seat, and Mark, Wade, and me were sitting in the trunk. Don't ask why... I plugged my headphones into my ears and played 'Cry Baby' by Melaine Martinez.

--------Time Skip brought to you by this

(YASSSSSSSS QUEEN!!!)

Bob dropped us all off to our house and we went inside.

"So what now?" Molly asked. I was walking beside Jack and we smirked at each other.

"TRUTH OR DARE!!" We both yelled. Everyone shook their heads at us.

"What?" Jack asked.

"You two are children." Mark said. I chuckled.

"Well, if you're a God damn chicken, you wouldn't be saying we're children." I sassed. He shurgged at me and we went to sit in the living room in one big circle.

"Ok. Who's starting?" Mandy asked.

"Why don't you start, Mandy?" I asked. She was scared at first, but then nodded in response.

"Ok. Ummm...Mark, truth or dare?" She asked.

"Dare." He responded cockly.

"Ummm...I dare you to kiss (Y/N)." She said. I became a light shade of pink as Mark came closer to me. I stared to move back until I hit a wall. Mark came close, with a shit ass grin on his face as our foreheads touched.

"Hey Mark." I said, acting like none of this is happening.

"Sup (Y/N)." He played along and came even closer. We were inches apart.