Chapter 4

(Months later....)

Mom stared to work at her job again. She was a nurse at the nearby hospital, witch means, she worked longs shifts. And with also mean, I get abused more by Chris. Going back to the really bad times Chris has abused me is painful. I mean, he abused me for spending basically all my time on my homework that on his stomach. If I remember correctly, it went like this...

*flashback*

'Finally home.' I thought as I  walked through the front door from a rough school day. As usal, I find Chris, passed out on the couch, with a bottle of beer in hand. And mom isn't home. It's like he moved in or something. I tiped-toed  (in my Jorads...no...ok) to my room and locked the door. I was loaded with homework, almost from every subject.

I laid down on my bed and got out my first assignment; Math.  I got out my phone and headphones and played music. It wasn't easy or hard, but finshed in 20 minutes. Next assignment; Science. A.K.A the subject I hate the most. And that's why the one paged  homework is so hard. 30 minutes in and I'm done the first side. Filp, and these a bunch of question I don't know the answer to. Another 30 minutes pass and I'm done Science. Last assignment; Language. I have to write 3 paragraphs on a book the class and I were reading. Before starting, I went to the kitchen to get a water bottle when I was stopped by someone pulling on the back of my shirt. 'Oh god' I thought.

"You bitch." Chris said. My body was filled with fear.

"What did I do?" I asked. He lifted me off the ground and threw me on the couch.

"You left me starving." He replied. "You didn't even cook me a meal when you can in." He added. I turned around to face him and the first thing a see is a punch to my face.

"I f-found you s-sleeping." I said as tears came down my cheeks. He punched me again.

"Excuses, Excuses, Excuses." He then punched my stomach. He picked me up and threw me on the ground. I tried backing away, but it was no use. He came closer to me, gave a slap to the face then started to kick my sides over and over again untill I started to couch up blood. He stopped and spit on me. "Clean up your mess, you filthy whore."  He then left to go who knows where. Probably to go get more beer or wine.

I got the strength to get up and got to the kitchen to get a wet rag. I found a wet rag and went to clean up the blood. When I bent down, I stared to feel the blood rushing back up. I held it in and continued to clean up. Once done, I went back to the kitchen, grabbed a water bottle, and went back upstairs. I closed my door and put my unfinished homework back into my bag. I then flopped on my bed and plugged back my headphones into my ears. I went on  YouTube and immediately went to Markiplier's account and played any video. After a few videos, I fell asleep to his voice.

*End of flashback.*

I feel like it's was just yesterday. And the bruises that he made aren't gone. 'Why me? Why did m-'

"(Y/N)!" My friend, my only friend, Jessica, snapped me out of my daze.

"Yeah?" I replied, acting like noting happened.

"You good bro?" She asked.

"I'm fine." I responded and countiued to eat my lunch. Me and Jess always ate in the stair case. Just to avoid bullies and drama. Jessica doesn't get bullied, it only me and she was the one to stand up for me.

"If you say so. Anyways, I heard yur mom has a new boyfriend." She nuged me.

"Yeah. He's  nice." I lied. 'Chris is a monster of a human.' I thought.

"He looks hot." She said. I gave her a 'Really.' And raised an eyebrow. "Oh yeah. He's taken." She added and looked down on her food.

"Whatever." I said. The bell rung and we had to pack up. We stood up and grabbed our bags. "Hey Jess?"

"Yea?" She responed.

"Thanks."

"For what exactly?"

"For hanging out with me. For spending your time with me. It means alot." She then gave me a bear hug.

"You're welcome. I only do it to the people I like." She smiled. We then walked to my locker.

"Hey, don't do anything funny while I'm gone. Ok?" I said and opened my locker.

"I don't make promises." She replied and went to her locker. I grabbed my douotank for Language and was about to leave when I felt someone pull my bag. I knew how exactly it was. Sam. She made me turn around to face her.

"Hey Sam." I said, clearly not wanting to be apart of this.

"Sup pig. You know, I don't even know why you bother to show your horrible face in these hall. Nobody wants to see it. Even teachers." She said. I heard her group giggling at her remark. 'I don't even know how I'm but I'll alive.' She then slapped me.

"Speak slut. Did you not hear me?" She hissed. I slowly shook my head, left to right.

"I said why are you still here? Nobody wants you her. So why don't you leave?" 'I highly doubt that mom will go her way and make me transfer school even if I wanted to.'

"I don't know." I said blantly. She got closer to me. I had enough of her pushing me around. It's time to turn the tables.

"Listen he-" She started.

"No. Why dont you listen. You've been bossing me around and bullied me. I had enough." I said before pushing her. "Now if you mind, I got a class to to." I said before leaving. She grabbed a hold of my bag and pulled me to the floor.

"Listen bitch, if you even think of threating me again, I swear, I'll ruin you until you don't decide to come back here." She threaten me. I shook my head and Sam and her group left. I got up and headed to class.

-----Time Skip broughtto you by a kawaii potato-------

I got home to the same old same old. Chris is sleeping on the couch, mom's at work, and I'll probably will have more scars and bruise that yesterday. Remembering what happened a few days back, I went to the kitchen and made Chris a burger and left it on the counter for him. I then went to my room, did my Art homework and jumped out of my school clothes into black basketball shorts and pink tang top. I went back to the kitchen and looked in the fridge for something to eat. I found something to eat in one of the cupboards. I found Ritz and I a grabbed a water bottle. I was about to go back upstairs but someone pulled on my shirt.

'God dammit...'

(AN: Chapter 4 is done and I have have a good felling that this book is gonna be good. Well, from my point of view. But ANYWAYS.

Thanks for reading,

And I'll see you,

In the next chapter.

BUH-BYE!!!

-Tasha)