Chapter 2

Its been 2 years after dad's death and I feel like this s family is tearing apart. We buried dad the month before and since then, she hasn't left her room. I tried everything to get her out of her room, but she won't move. The only time she leaves her room is when sh need to sue the washroom. Lately, she hasn't help me with my homework when I need it the most, I been the one who makes dinner, and before I leave for school, I have to make her lunch. And then school drama makes it harder for me. It just get Hader and harder everyday...until I got an idea.

"MOM!" I yelled from the kitchen. No relpy

"MOM!" I yelled again. No reply.  I sigh as I started to make my way to her to her bedroom. I opened the door to see my mom, pale as all hell. 'This woman is broken into a million pieces.' I thought.

"Mom?" I said.

"What?" She replied blantly.

"Come on. You need to get up. You look like you haven't seen light in years." I said, grabbing her arm and pulling her out of bed. She got out of bed, but then fell on the floor.

"Mom, please cooperative this time. I have plans that might get dad out of your mind." I said as I walked to her closet and picked out some ting for her to wear.

"*sigh* What do you want me to do?" She questioned me when she got up and on her feet. I gave her a towel and the clothes I picked out for her.

"Go shower. Change into these clothes and meet me at the font door. We're going to the mall." I said and I pushed her out of her room and it the bathroom.

"What?" She said shocked. She stopped in her tracks and turned to look at me.

"Mom. You need to get out. It's for our health." I said and pushed her into the washroom more. She looked at you with a 'Really?' Look. "Please? For me?" I begged. She kissed her teeth at me to mean she gave up on fighting.

"Fine. But when we get the food court, you're buying me coffee." She said and closed the door.

"I'm buying you actual food. You've been drinking coffee like your life depends on it and you haven't been eating." I say through the door.

"Whatever." She said before getting into the shower. 20 minutes later, mom came out wearing what I told her to wear, smelling like flowers and looking like she was not just bawling her eyes 20 minutes ago. A smile crept on my face and she smiled too.

"For once, you look nice." You said then chuckled. "Let's go." You added and grabbed your mom's hand.

--------Time Skip to the mall brought to you by this (future me, add nippontradamus anime video clip here)

We arrived at the mall and since it's like 1:30 pm, mom thought it was a good time to eat. While walking to the food court, we aked by Starbuck and mom wanted coffee.

"No, mom." I said. She pouted and kept on walking to the food court. Once at the food court, we went to this place called 'Thai Express' (Witch is BLESSED. IF YOU HAVEN'T HAD THAI EXPRESS, YOU'RE MISSING OUT!!) And I brought fried rice for me, and fried nodells with fried vegetables for mom. I got both of us a water bottle and went to sit somewhere.

"So tell me about school." She said and took a bite out of her noodles.

"That's it. You're getting it." I started. She smiled at me. "Well, same old same old." I added. She was still smiling at me. It didn't look like she was smiling at me, but she was smiling at someone. I looked behind me to see a good looking man. Blue eyes, golden brown hair, big mucles, and a charming smile. He was smiling at mom. I turned back to her and smirked. She saw me smirking.

"Why are you grining?" She asked, still looking at the man.

"Go talk to him." I say. She looks at me with big eyes.

"Are you crazy?" She questioned me.

"Yeah. But still, go talk to him. He look interesting." I said as she get up and goes to sit with the man. Since they were close, I could here their conversation.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi." Mom replied.

"And may I ask, what is the name of this beatiful human being?"

"My name is (M/N)." (Mom's Name.)

"Ah, a beatiful name for a beautiful woman."

"Thank you. And what's your name, kind sir?"

"My name is Chris."

"So, who is that one sitting over there?"

"That's my-"

"WIFE!" I interpreted. Chris laughed.

"That's my daughter, (Y/N)." I stopped listening to their conversation. Mom sounds like she's enjoying herself and seems like she got dad out of her mind. I pulled out my phone, put in my headphones, and listened to 'Death Of A Bachelor' by Panic! At the Disco. I was listening to my music in peace while playing Temple Run, untill someone, yanked out my headphones. I looked up to see how it was. It was Sam and her groupm. The leader of Cheerleading and one of the most popular girls in the school.

"Hey Sam." I said, not caring about her and her group.

"Hey pig. What are you doing here? Eating all the food that here?" She said. I heard her group laughing in the background.

"Nah. I just cane here to spend time with my mom." I pointed to her.

"Oh really? Another poor excuse so that you don't get caught eating evening that here?" She faked a pouty face.

"I dont even like 75% of the food that here." I barked as I felt my blood boil.

"Save your breath honey and go make yourslef useful." She said before her and her group left. 'I'll make her pay.' I thought as I plugged back my headphones into my ears. A few minutes later, mom came back to sit in front of me.

"Gusee what." She said, basically jumping up and down in her seat.

"What?" I growled

"I said guess." She said.

"Ummm....You won a million dollars." I "guessed."

"Close, but no. Lest just say I got a phone number from a guy that look like he can lift a million women." She said. I looked up to her and thrower my hands in the air.

"That's not even close. So let me guess, you got  Mr. I'm strong and all mucles phone number?" I questioned her.

"Yep. He said he need to go. So, he said I can call anytime." She said blushing. I just rolled my eyes. My phone buzz, letting me know someone on YouTube uploaded a video. I look to who upload and it was Markiplier.

'And my day just got better...'

(AN: Ok....to tell you the truth, in had this planned out perfectly in my head, but now the plan in my head is not showing up. Sam was not supposed to be in this book and I don't know what else. But I'll roll with it. I think.....But ANYWAYS.

Thanks for reading,

And I'll see you,

In the next chapter.

BUH-BYE!!!

-Tasha)