Chapter 16

2 months in and I'm doing great. My payment from my job is good, Mark's uploade schedule is now on paying and my life has come back together and is now good. Well, until today. Last night, I went to bed at 3 in the Morning and I had a shift at 11 am. My alarm didn't wake me up at 10:00 am like it was supposed to, so I slept in. My alarm went off at 11 and I was about to be late. I woke up and found myslef in Mark's bed. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. My eyes finally found my phone and I grabbed it. I looked at the time and immediately sprung up from where was. I left my towle at the end of the bed, so I grabbed it and ran to the washroom. I saw Mark, who was just about to enter the washroom, but I came in front of him and closed the door.

"I'm sorry Mark. I'm gonna be late." I said while stripping out of what I slept in. I jumped into the shower and took a quick, 5 minute shower. I got out, wrapped the towle around my body and dashed out the washroom. I passed Mark and hit his shoulder.

"Sorry." I said. I went back inside his room and changed into a black and white stripped long sleeved crop top and black booty shorts. I put on my black convers, grabbed my phone, my bag and ran to Starbucks. I arrived at 11:15. I faceplamed as I walked to the front desk. I saw Tasha smirking at me.

"What do you want?" I asked as I put my bag in my shelf. I took out my apron and put it on.

"You're late. Again." She said and crossed her arms over her chest. I kissed my teeth at her.

"Please don't tell Ethan." I begged. Ethan, our boss, is very strict and hates whenever any employee comes to work late.

"Jeez (Y/N). Clam down. I'm not gonna tell Ethan." She said and dusted her apron. I sighed in relief.

"That's my bestfriend. That's my bestfriend." I said and went back front counter. I heard her kiss her teeth at me for a second but then stopped. I turned to look at her and it looked like she saw a ghost. She was looking out the window like she saw a celebrity, so I walked up to her and waved my hand in her face. "Tasha?" I asked, trying to get her out of her trace. "Tasha?" I asked again. This time, I shook her.

"K-kids." She studdered. I didn't understand what she ment.

"Tasha, you're not speaking English." I said before giggling.

"K-kids!." She said clearly. "T-there's kids out there, lots of them." She added.

"And...." I said.

"All of them have money." She said. All the colour from my face left and I looked through the window. "Do you know what this mean, (Y/N)?" Tasha asked.

"Not really..."

"We're gonna be working our-" She was cut off by the Door opening and a bunch of grade 7's bursting through the door. The first one was a girl, with dirty brown hair. I got to my station and put my hand on the coffee handle.

"Hi. Can I have a small ice capp?" The girl asked. Tasha nodded her head and grabbed a small cup.

"What's your name?" Tasha asked.

"Lisa." The girl responed. Tasha wrote the girl's name on the cup and gave it to me. She grabbed the girl's money and went onto the next person. I fulled the cup with coffee and a few ice. I covered the cup and put it on the extra counter.

"Lisa!" I yelled out. The girl came for her drink and said thank you. I looked over to my station and saw that 9 cups were ready. I looked back over to the line to see that there were still a bunch of people. I sighed and went back to work. The cups kept on building up faster and faster.

"Tasha! Slow down." I yelled while filling a cup with water.

"Sorry, I can't." I heard her yell back. Tasha then threw a cup at me. I sighed and went back to work.

--------Time Skip brought to you by THE MOST FUNNY PERSON IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!!

I wiped my forehead after finishing my last order. I looked over to see Tasha, a panting mess, and is drinking water.

"You good bro?" I asked. She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"I swear. We just served a whole school." She said before chuckling. I joined her and siped on my water. I took my phone out of my apron pocket and checked the time. It was 8:57 and we were closing at 9:00. '3 more minutes...' I thought. I then looked over to Tasha.

"Tasha, you can leave." I said. She looked at me, face fulled with shock.

"No, I can't." She responed before getting a spray bottle and rug.

"Yes, you can. Now get out of here. I gotta clean up." I said then took the spray bottle and rug from her.

"You sure?" She asked, worried.

"Postive. Now leave." I responed. She sighed and went to go get her stuff. She went to the front door.

"Bye, (Y/N). Text me later." Tasha said before leaving.

"Bye." I took out my phone, a small speaker I keep with me, and played 'Control' by Hasley. I hummed along.

--------20 tables later-------

I finshed wiping the tables and took off my apron. I went back to my belongings and put my apron back in my bag. I grabbed my phone and checked the time. '9:30? Mark must be worried...' I thought before taking my bag, putting back my speaker, and grabbed my headphone and went to the front door. I plugged my headphones into my ear, turned off the lights and locked up. I went, walking home with 'Megalovania' blasting in my ears. 20 minutes later, I grabbed the key to the house and opened it.

"I'm ho-" I was cut off by the horrible thing I was looking at. There was a girl on top of Mark, and was basically eating Mark's lips. I just stared at them, with no expression on my face as I saw Mark look over to me. I shook my head and ran upstairs. I went into Mark's room, grabbed my black sweater and put it on. In the sweater pocket was my pocket kinfe. I went back downstairs, to see them still kissing. I shook my head in disbelief and left. As tears were running down my cheek, I ran to I place I never told anyone about...

(AN: Not a proper AN. A professional AN will be in the next chapter....)