Chapter 10

'Its been two weeks since Chris asked mom to marry him and my life became harder and harder everyday. Then, Chris moved in with us. Yep, that monster moved in with us, and that pain was unbelievable. Each day when I come home, the pain gets badder and badder each day. I always thought of running away of this so called family and never to return to this hell hole I call home. I just have to wait and see as I go through today.' I thought as I got up from the bed and went to the back of the door to get my towel and shower.

------20 minutes later-------

I dried myslef off and went back to my room, where I applied lotion to my body and put on jeans and my well known black hoddie. I grabbed my bag. I checked my schedule on my phone to see what classes I have. I had PE at third period, so I packed my grey sweatpants that said 'NEWYORK' on the side, and a school shirt. I packed the homework I was doing last night, grabbed my phone, and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen and looked in the fridge to see mom made mea bowl mac N Cheese. I grabbed the bowl, put it in my bag and left for school. Before walking, I played 'It's Been So Long' by The Living Tombstone (who remembers this song??!) And I left for school.

------A good 30 minutes later-------

I arrived at school and walked through the hall as I heard Sam and her group wispered things about me. This was like the 100th time they did this, especially when I around me. I got sick of them and snapped at them.

"What did you say? I didn't hear you!" I turned to then mad gave them all a death stare. Sam stepped up to me.

"I said, I didn't know pigs go to school." She said, putting her hands on her hips. I heard the girls behind her laugh as Sam smirked at me.

"You have some nerve." I said, balling my right hand to a Fist.

"And you have some nerve to stick your nose in other people's business. You also that the nerve to talk back to me. How dare you." She hissed.

"So what the fuck was I supposed to do? Let you talk shit about me?" I snapped. I left my blood boil as She stepped back and closed her locker door.

"Yeah, I guess so." She replied. "Now, if you will excuse me, I have to get to class." She added before her and her group left. I stared to walk back to my locker and grab my things for Art.

------Time Skip brought to you by this

(BELIVE IN SHIA!! LISTEN TO SHIA!!)

Second period went by quick and I wish I didn't. PE was that worst subject in my books. It was the subject that I always had to show skin. And with my cuts and bruises in the mix, it makes everything harder. U didn't even like PE when I was younger cause I dint feel comfortable showing more skin than normal around boys. But now a days, girls 7 and 8 are trying to show as much skin as possible when they go to PE. (Ture fact. If you don't belive me, go to musical.ly) I grabbed my bag and left to the girls changing room. I entered to see the Cheerleading squad practice their cheer as some girls in my class are getting ready. I went into a nearby stall and got dressed for PE. 5 minustes later, I was dressed in a school shirt and black sweatpants. I wore my sweater just to cover my imperfect spots but didn't zip it up. I grabbed my back and put it into my locker. I then went to the school field where my class was to find that the lesson was already started. I ran up to the group.