Chapter 26

Tom and I talking and laughed while he did my makeup. He made me look good to say the least. He finished 20 minutes later, and I thanked him for doing a good job. After, he gave me a note.

"Another note?" I said. Tom nodded. I sighed and read the note.

(Y/N),

So I see you've meet my brother. Anywas, come down to 346 Amen Drive. I'll be waiting.

Mark.

(Did I just say Amen Drive? Yes, yes I did and I'm not gonna change it. GOD COMES FIRST!!)
I looked back at Tom and thanked him again. I grabbed my bag from the floor and was about to leave, but Tom stopped me.

"Oh, (Y/N). Mark wanted me to give you this." He brought out some pretty, red flats. They looked really expensive.

"I can't, Tom. They look so expensive." I declined.

"You have to. Or else Mark will get mad at me." He said.

"I can't." I repiled.

"Please? For me?" He put on some puppy dog eyes. I sighed in defeat and took the shoes out of his hands. I switched the shoes I was wearing and put on the flats. While I was looking down, I was my ripped bottom half. I then looked back to Tom.

"Yo. Got scissors?" I asked. He nodded and grabbed some scissors from nowhere. I thanked him and fixed up my dress. I cut down the edges of the ripped part to make it look clean. I gave Tom back the scissors, grabbed my bag, thanked him once more and left to Amen Drive. 20 minutes later, I reached big looking mansion, the lights around it giving it a gold looking affect. The night sky just made it look way better. I walked up to the stairs and there was man. I reached the man and it was Wade.

"What's you name?" He asked me, trying so hard on not laughing, but he was failing.

"(Y/N) (L/N)." I repiled.

"He's on the third floor, last door to your left." Wade repiled. I booed and went inside the building. I heard Wade burst out in laughter. The building was filled it people. Half of them are YouTubers, the other half were celebrity's. 'Holly hell...' I thought as I reached a stair case and stared to walk up the third floor. 'Ok. Wade said the last door on my left...' I thought as I made a left and stared to walk down the poorly lit, but cool looking hallway to the last door which left like forever, but actually it was 2 minutes and 31 seconds. I looked at the door and thought for a second. 'How about if Mark is lying to me? How about if he isn't even here and some random pedophile did this for me then kidnaps me?' I thought as I was shaking in fear. I sighed and grabbed on to the handle with shaky hands. I opened the door and was met by the back of someone. The person turned around and it was Mark. 'He didn't lie to me...' He smiled at me and I smiled back. He waved over for me to walk to him and I did. We were on a balcony looking thing and it was high. High from the main ground. Mark cleared his throat and it sounded like he was on a wireless microphone. I looked over to him to see that he does have a microphone strapped on to him.

"Excuse me ladds and laddies," he said.

"HEY!! THAT'S RASTIC!!!" I heard a Irish accent yell. I laughed and Mark laughed too.

"Anyways, welcome ladds and laddies to Markiplier's rented mansion! Where there's music, games and a green haired bastard!" Mark said. Everyone chuckled.

"I'M NOT THE BASTARD HERE!!" The voice yelled again.

"So please, have fun, relax, and annoy that green haired man as much as you like." Mark smirked.