Chapter One

"Michael!!" Pete shouted through the house.

The damn boy hadn't come down to greet him yet.

Mikey ran down the staircase and stared at him with wide eyes, "I-I'm sorry!"
Pete gripped his hair, pulling him down to his knees, "You're such a fuck up." He hissed.

Mikey nodded, "I know."
Pete smiled, "Good." He pushed him down onto his back and stepped over him, "Whore."

Mikey knew it was true, Pete knew it was true, everyone did. Even Mikey's parents. That's why he's not with them anymore, he was Pete's and Pete's only now. He sat up, not even crying. He's getting better at controlling that.

'He's such a wuss,' Pete thought.

Mikey stood following after Pete, "Sir?"
Pete turned to face him with a raised eyebrow, "Yes?"

Mikey bit his lip, "Have you had a good day?"
Pete rolled his eyes, "It'll be better later."

Of course, Mikey knew exactly what Pete meant. Mikey's mouth and body would be black and blue soon enough.

Over the course of the next three hours, Mikey had been teased and thrown against walls. His body covered in more bruises than before.

Mikey was on his knees, Pete towering above him. Both men were completely naked. Mikey's eyes were full of tears, fearful of what was about to happen, though it had happened many times before.

Pete grabbed Mikey's hair, "Show me what a dirty little slut you are." He hissed.
Mikey nodded, "Yes Sir."

He wrapped his mouth around Pete's member, swirling his tongue around the tip. Pete, not pleased with what Mikey was doing, grabbed Mikey's hair and thrusted into his mouth. Mikey gagged at the sudden movement, causing a smirk to crawl onto Pete's wretched face. Pete loved Mikey's pain- he got off on it. Mikey was choking on Pete's cock but began bobbing his head and humming against it. Pete tangled his hands in the other male's hair and moaned loudly.

Mikey loved making Pete moan, his moans were music to Mikey's ears. He hummed louder, causing Pete's knees to become weak as he moaned louder. Mikey continued to bob his head quickly. Pete thrusted again, which caused Mikey to gag once more but he continued with what he was doing. This had become a daily thing for the couple. Mikey's jaw was was in a constant, agonising pain, but he loved it. The pain made him feel accomplished. Unless Pete had hit him, slapped him, or punched him. All sexual pain made him so happy, but he didn't know why. This being a daily routine, Pete was used to the pleasure and came quite quickly. Mikey swallowed it all, pulling his mouth off of Pete.

Pete smiled at him, "You did such a good job babyboy."
Mikey smiled back despite the pain in his jaw, "Thank you Sir."

Pete moved and grabbed their clothes, throwing them in the hamper. Mikey crawled into the bed. His jaw and throat were in agonising pain, but he loved the way it made him feel. Pete got on the bed with him, pulling the covers over himself.

"Sir? May I cover up?"
Pete nodded, "Yes, Mikey. You may cover up."

Mikey got under the covers and laid with his back facing Pete. Pete became the big spoon and wrapped his arms around Mikey, pulling him close.

He placed soft kisses all around Mikey's neck, "You're so pretty."
Mikey smiled in content, "Thank you Sir."

Pete ran his hand down Mikey's side and hip, "But you're still a slut."
Mikey's smile faded, "Yes, I know."

Pete wrapped his hand around Mikey's dick, "N-No Sir, please."
Pete squeezed his dick, "I'll do what I want Michael." He growled.

Mikey whimpered but didn't protest as Pete began pumping him, "And you can't moan."

Mikey bit his lip harshly.

Pete kept pumping at a slow pace, "If you moan I'll spank you."

Pain was pleasure in Mikey's world. He kept biting his lip, until Pete sped up his pace. He let out a soft whimper. Pete was now going at his quickest pace. He let out a loud moan. Pete squeezed his dick tightly.

"I said not to moan, you whore." He growled.

Mikey squeaked at the tightness around his cock. Pete pushed Mikey face down into the bed, restricting his breathing. Mikey coughed slightly. Pete brought his hand down, landing harsh, angry spanks on Mikey's ass, which sped up quickly. The red marks left on Mikey's backside were scattered. They'd gone down Mikey's legs and up his back. He was crying at the end, but it felt so good to him.

"Will you ever moan again when I tell you not to?" Pete asked.
"No Sir. I'll be a good boy and listen next time."

Pete kissed Mikey's cheek, "Good."

This all started because Mikey trusted a stranger, and fell in love with that stranger. But that stranger, is Pete Wentz. And Pete Wentz is an abusive asshole. But Mikey doesn't realise that.