Chapter Ten

Pete grabbed the small tin of vaseline that he always carried with him and rubbed it into Mikey's ass, where a red handprint stood out against his milky skin.

Mikey whimpered softly, "Daddy was I a good slut?"
"Very good baby. Daddy's missed you."

Mikey's eyes lit up, "I missed you too Daddy."
"Now clean Daddy up so I can get dressed." Pete said, kneeling on the sofa in front of him.

Mikey moved to face him, "How Daddy? It's been a long time."
"Use your pretty little kitten tongue honey."

Mikey blushed and started to do it the way he had remembered. Pete helped Mikey out by holding his now soft dick still for him.

Mikey had licked him completely clean, "Daddy tastes good."

Pete patted Mikey's head, pulling his underwear back up and looking for his jeans. Mikey pointed to them behind him.

"Thank you kitty." Pete pulled them on, handing Mikey his.
"You're welcome." He smiled, "Daddy can you help me change?"

"Pull your boxers up little one, and sit down."

Mikey pulled up his boxers and obeyed Pete's command. Pete slipped the black skinny jeans over Mikey's feet, pulling them up to his knees and helping him stand to pull them the rest of the way up.

Mikey smiled, wrapping his arms around Pete's neck. Pete froze slightly. He quickly wrapped his arms around Mikey's waist, hoping he hadn't noticed. Mikey didn't notice, he just wanted to hug Pete. Pete pulled him closer, nuzzling into his neck and gently kissing his cheek.

Mikey noticed then, when Pete kissed his cheek, he pulled away slightly and kissed him. Pete kissed back, taken by surprise before pulling away and sitting down.

"We need to talk."
"W-what about?" Mikey suddenly became nervous and sat down.

"Us."
"What about us?"

"What are we?"
"What do you want us to be?" Mikey asked.

"I don't know." Pete hung his head. "You're not going to want to move in with me again after what happened..."
"Well..." Mikey started, moving closer, "What if we take it slower?"

"O-okay."
"Daddy?" Mikey asked, crawling onto his lap.

"Mmhmm?"
"Can we date again?" He bit his lip.

"You want to? Really?"
He nodded, "I missed you so much."

"I love you Mikey."
"I love you too Pete." He grinned and pressed his forehead against Pete's.

Pete pushed his lips against Mikey's, feeling fireworks and sparklers and all of the stereotypical first-kiss explosions. It wasn't their first kiss, no, far from it, but it felt like it was. Mikey felt them too, he was so happy. He couldn't find words to describe how perfect this was to him. There was the sound of an engine outside of Mikey's house.

"I think they're back." He whispered, cuddling into Pete's neck.

Donna half-ran up to the door, opening it, "Mikey, we're back."

Gerard ran after her, "Mom calm down."
"Hi Mom." Mikey said, not moving from where he was.

"Sorry, just got a little worried."
"It's fine. See he's fi- on Pete's lap..." Gerard said looking at his younger brother.

"Hi Mrs.Way." Pete said, "Hi Gerard."
"Hello." Gerard glared slightly at him.

Pete tapped Mikey's leg lightly, "Climb off babe."
"I don't wanna."