Chapter Twenty-Nine

Patrick went back to the car, smirking to Dani as he drove the short distance to their house. Dani was sat there with her legs crossed. He chuckled at her, deciding to carry her into the house.

"Daddy?"
"Mhm?" He replied as he walked upstairs with her in his arms.

"You're hot."
"And you're cute."

"No Daddy. Reaaaalllyyyy hot." She giggled, kissing his cheek. "Sometimes, when I'm at work, I have to refrain from being a bad girl and touching myself in the bathroom..."
"You know you could just call me and ask for permission honey."

"I know, but I wanna be a good girl and wait for you to do it."

He put her on the bed.

"You're such a good girl for me baby."
Dani nodded, "All for Daddy."

"Good girl. Get ready for me honey, I need to go to the bathroom quickly."
"Daddy the belt." She reminded him.

"I know baby, it doesn't stop you getting ready for me."

Dani bit her lip and nodded as she began to remove her clothes. Patrick quickly went to the toilet, giving her time to strip down. She took off all under garments she had on, kneeling on the bed and waiting for Patrick. He came back in and undid the belt for her. Dani smiled, happy to feel released. Patrick kissed her softly.

"What do you say pretty girl?"
"Thank you Daddy."

"Good girl. You're welcome."
"How would Daddy like it today?"

"I want you to suck me off baby."
She giggled, "Yes Sir."

"Good girl." He smiled.

He stood back from the bed so she had room to kneel in front of him on the floor. She crawled off the bed and knelt in front of him. He kicked his jeans off, having already removed his shirt. She smiled up at him.

"You can do the rest baby."

Dani reached up and slowly pulled off his boxers. He grinned as she slowly revealed his erection.

She giggled, "Daddy big."
"Mhm baby."

She kissed his tip. He moaned quietly. Dani kitten licked him before taking him into her mouth. He groaned softly, gently resting his hand on her head. She shut her eyes, bobbing her head.

"Eyes open."

She opened her eyes, looking into his. Patrick smiled, moaning slightly again.

"Good girl."

She took him into her mouth fully, gagging slightly.

"So good baby." He mumbled, trying his hardest not to buck his hips.

Dani pulled off quickly to breathe but took him back into her mouth without much hesitation. He let her continue for a minute or so before tugging on her hair.

"Bed now sweetheart. On your back."

She pulled off of him, grinning as she laid on the bed. He looked over her before attaching his lips to her nipple, sucking it and rolling it under his tongue. She gasped softly. He tweaked the other one before swapping sides. She tried her hardest not to squirm, failing once or twice.

He grinned, "Let it out babyslut."

She moaned at his voice. He bit a trail of marks down her cleavage to her bellybutton. He dipped his tongue in before continuing down further, hovering his lips over her clit.

"Ah..Daddyy." She looked down at him.

He blew over the sensitive nub. She squeezed her eyes shut. He poked his tongue out to kitten lick it, grinning. She squirmed, he knew she hated being teased but loved it all the same.