Chapter Seven

Mikey stared at the person on the other side in disbelief, "M-Mom?" Donna smiled, "Hi Baby Mikey." He couldn't respond, it was too shocking for him after so long without her. Her smile faded, "Mikey?" He jumped, wrapping her in a large hug, "Mom!"

Donna grinned, wrapping her arms around him. She kissed his cheek. He started to cry a bit, "M-Mom why are you here?" She rubbed his back, "I'm here to apologise Mikey. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have reacted the way I did when you came out."

He shook his head, "It's fine Mama. I shouldn't have retaliated like that. Then maybe I wouldn't have ended up in such a bad relationship." She smiled and wiped his tears, "You're okay now. He's not getting out for a long time."

Mikey nodded, "He shouldn't get out for another year or so."

She smiled at him. He moved allowing her to enter the house. He sat on the couch next to her, "Is there anything you want to watch?" She nodded, "I want to see what's on the news right now."

Mikey chuckled, "Mom you're so old." She smiled, "I know sweetheart."

He grabbed the remote from the coffee table and turned on the Channel Five News.

"Not this one, it's full of fake drama." She motioned for him to change the channel.

He switched to one of the other seven news stations, "Not this one either."

He switched the channel once more, "This one?" He asked her.
"Yeah, this one." She grinned.

He put the remote down and continued to watch the TV with her. He received a text, confused as he read the text from his best friend.

Police Princess- Mikey, I'm so sorry...

He didn't reply, but he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion until he heard a name he hadn't thought he would hear for a long time, Pete Wentz.