Chapter Thirty-Two

Everything had seemingly been going great for Pete and Mikey apart from minor slips and constantly being woken up in the middle of the night because Dani needed extra comfort. Everything was fine.

Mikey was sat on the couch happily texting his brother, who'd just asked him to be one of his groomsmen.

"Who are you texting?" Pete growled, watching Mikey look up from his phone as the dominant walked in.

He'd just dropped the kids back with Dani and Patrick after her visit to the institute. This was before her bump became obvious.

Mikey didn't respond, afraid of how to respond. Pete snatched Mikey's phone from his hands, reading over the messages. He scoffed, throwing the phone at the wall. This caused the phone to shatter. Pete then took the phone to the bathroom and dropped it in the toilet, allowing it to become fully damaged and irreplaceable. He came back to Mikey who was shaking on the couch as tears pricked his eyes.

"You are not going to that fucking wedding, do you understand me? They'll take you from me, and that is not happening. Now go upstairs and change out of those fucking clothes into something that shows me the whore you are."

Mikey nodded, gulping as he ran upstairs and changed into black lace panties, deciding quickly not to put a shirt on. He came back down, kneeling by Pete. Pete strapped a leather dog collar on Mikey's neck. He then hooked a leash to it. He walked him through the house like a dog until he'd become used to it.

"God, I can't stand when you do things like that. You fucking bitch." Pete snarled, smacking Mikey on the back of the head.

Pete decided a punishment was needed. He forced Mikey's underwear down.

"Pump yourself." He growled.

Mikey did as told, pumping himself until he became hard. Pete stopped him then, slipping a cock ring on him.

"Have fun whore. You're not cumming for a whole week." Pete smirked, "I'll take the ring off every night, but don't fucking cum."

Mikey whimpered, he hadn't been able to last that long in a long time.

***

As the end of the week neared, Pete had forced Mikey to sleep alone in the spare room. He wanted to get off and didn't want to tempt Mikey, the little slut. He looked around the room, listening to Pete's moans through the wall. Every morning Pete would tease him and then slip the cock ring on. He couldn't take it. As he listened to the moans he grew harder and harder. He began to pump himself. He chewed his lip as he pumped faster, feeling his climax close already. He groaned quietly, pumping himself through the climax as he came in his hand and across the sheets.

Pete stormed into the room, "Fucking whore. I told you no cumming for a week."

He grabbed Mikey's hair, dragging him to the floor and through to their shared bedroom of Mikey's house. Mikey whimpered in pain, his body trembling.

Pete suspended Mikey to the ceiling, beating him. Every hit and smack that was landed even harder than the one before it. He grabbed the whip, cracking it against the boy's stomach and thighs. He then grabbed the cane that he'd used months before. He landed a few blows on Mikey's stomach, then solely hitting his ass and back.

"You whore. You're mine. You do as I say and no one else. You follow my rules. Understand?" Pete snarled.

Mikey nodded, feeling his consciousness slip away, "Y-Yes S-Sir..."

Gerard had began to get concerned. None of the messages he had sent to his younger brother had got through to him. It had been a week and Mikey never answered him again. He decided to go to Mikey's house, praying that he was okay.

"Mikey?" Gee hammered the door for five or ten minutes, hearing a loud thump from upstairs and banging the door harder. "Baby brother? Answer the door, please!"

After ten minutes of thumping on the door, Gee decided to knock the door in. He managed to barge it down, racing upstairs where he heard loud thumps and crying— crying which stopped abruptly once he'd got halfway up the stairs. Gee kicked the door to the room that the noises had been coming from down, met with the sight of his little brother bloodied and bruised, suspended from the ceiling like a piece of draining meat in a butchers. He was asleep. He'd lost conscious. Pete was nowhere to be seen, but his presence was accounted for when Gee heard a mirror smashing in the bathroom next door. He called the police, explaining the situation, just as Pete came back in. Gerard tackled him, pinning him to the floor and spitting in his face.

Pete attempted to fight back, but Gerard was too strong. For once, Pete couldn't fight back. Gerard moved once the police entered the room and cuffed Pete's wrists. Mikey began to wake up, but he couldn't move on his own. Gee took his. either down from the ceiling, carrying him downstairs. He helped clean the blood from from his body and cover the wounds. He spoke to the officers once Pete was in the car.

"What do I do with Mikey? He already has Stockholm Syndrome, and he can't find the strength to move on. No one else 'cared' the way Pete did." Gerard said, using air quotes when he said 'cared.'

The officer told Gee to get Mikey more therapy and start living with him or find someone else he could live with who was willing to take care of him. Gerard nodded, thanking the officer and glancing to Pete in the car. The car was gone in a few moments time and Gerard went back to Mikey. He gathered some clothes for his brother and helped him change.

"Do you wanna stay with me or Dani?" Gee asked quietly.
"Y-Y-You..." He mumbled.

"It's okay now Bubby...You'll never have to see him again." Gee soothed.

Mikey cried quietly, those words draining him emotionally. He wanted Pete. He always had, but now he was taken away forever.

This all happened because Mikey Way trusted a stranger. That stranger was Pete Wentz. And Pete Wentz is an abusive asshole, but Mikey Way never realised that. And it almost costed him his entire existence.