Chapter Twenty-Four

Pete kissed Mikey's neck, "Nomnomnomnomnom."

Mikey moaned quietly; Pete's lips were cold against his neck. Pete smiled, licking his neck before pulling back again.

"D-Daddy..."
"Hm?"

"Daddy teased me."
"Are you achy?"

"A little bit now."

Pete smiled, leaning over and nibbling on the small piece of skin he licked. Mikey moaned softly. Pete kissed his neck, pressing his cold hand against Mikey's chest. Mikey whimpered. Pete slid his finger under Mikey's nightgown and rolled his nipple between his fingers, the coldness of the milkshake lingering on his fingers. Mikey bit his lip, fighting back a moan. Pete smirked, getting up and going to the bathroom to piss. Mikey whined when Pete left. Pete smirked, hearing the noise. Mikey needed friction. He began palming himself. Pete walked back in, catching Mikey touching himself. Mikey moaned softly. Pete didn't say a word, simply getting the handcuffs and tying Mikey's hands to the bed.

Mikey squirmed, "D-Daddy please."

Pete finished his milkshake and took the empty cup downstairs, leaving Mikey chained to the bed. Mikey squirmed, whimpering and whining. Pete came back up with a large bowl of ice cubes. Mikey stopped whining, his eyes widening. Pete pushed Mikey's knees up to his chest, opening them. The little shut his eyes tightly. Pete grabbed one of the larger chunks of ice, pressing it against Mikey's ass. Mikey squirmed, moaning so quietly it was almost inaudible. Pete grinned, rubbing it against his small pink rim.

"Ahh~!" Mikey moaned.

Pete pushed the rapidly melting block further against him, edging it into his asshole.

"C-Cold." Mikey managed through a string of quiet moans.

Pete smirked, still not saying a word and getting another chunk, pushing it in so that it joined the other inside Mikey's ass.

"D-Daddy please."

Pete continued this, slowly fingering Mikey as he added the ice, the water squirting out around his fingers and providing a lubricant. Mikey bit his lip, fighting a moan.

"You like that slut?" Pete hissed, breaking his silence.
"Y-Yes Sir."

"Are you a good little slut for Daddy?"
"Yes Daddy." Mikey moaned out.

Pete spanked his ass once, simply to gage his reaction to the ice cold water moving within him. Mikey hissed softly.

"Such a fucking whore. Your noises have got me all bothered, slut." Pete said, grinding into the bed.
"Please use me to fix it."

"Beg, slut." Pete snarled.

Mikey whimpered, using the same begs he'd used just days before.

Pete smirked, "You're gonna have try harder than that."
"Daddy I need you. We'll both be so achy if you don't use me."

"I have other ways to sort myself out whore."
"No Daddy please use me. I'll do anything." Mikey pleaded.

"Define anything." Pete snapped.
"Anything Daddy wants. No protesting at all."

"Good boy." Pete smirked.

Pete straddled Mikey's chest, edging his cock into Mikey mouth. Mikey took his dick in his mouth, sucking roughly. Pete moaned, thrusting his hips. Mikey groaned around him as he gagged. Pete thrusted again.

"Fucking slut. Getting me off while our foster nephews are downstairs." Pete muttered.

Mikey moaned, ignoring what Pete had said as he attacked the sensitive part of his dick. Pete felt himself getting close, bucking his hips once more before pulling out and cumming on Mikey's face. Mikey panted. Pete pulled on some clothes before going down to heavily hint at Patrick that him and Mikey were going to do something. Mikey squirmed, his eyes shut to avoid cum getting into them. Luckily for Mikey, Patrick got the hint and rushed Dani and the boys out to do some cliché family stuff.