Chapter Six

Mikey had gone to Dani's house to visit her.

The same man Mikey had met those few years ago, even though it felt like a thousand when he was adjusting to living alone, had opened the door again.

"Hey Mikes! Dan isn't here right now. She got called in for the case about Luca and Lincoln." He stated, when he realised it was Mikey.
Mikey nodded, slightly disappointed that Dani wasn't there, "Well, thanks Trick. Tell her I stopped by.."

"I will. Be careful Mikey." He told the male cautiously.

Mikey turned away and the door shut. He went back home, falling onto the couch. Quickly he knew the feeling in his stomach was sadness when his cheeks become soaked with tears. The only thing ever left unknown about Dani's relationship with Patrick was what Patrick was doing behind closed doors of the house. Dani only ever said good things about him, but she hid a lot of things about the home. One thing she did a lot more than she liked to admit was never allow people in the house or let people come over. Her crystal blue eyes hid a story, but only she knew what it was.

Patrick shut the door, "Now Princess, when's he getting out of prison?"

Dani tugged at the binding on her wrists, hating the feeling when it wasn't for good reason.

She was bound to a chair and her hands were tied behind her, "Soon Daddy, soon...I promise."

He slammed his fists on the table angrily, his monster growing as he growled, "I need specifics Danielle."
She cringed at her full name, "He's getting out in less than week."

"More specific," He hissed, bringing his hand across her cheek.
She whimpered at the burning feeling, "That's all I know, Daddy, I promise."

"Mhm..." He slapped her again, the monster stronger therefore his slap was as well.
"T-Tomorrow, I-I think..." She winced slightly, "Either t-tomorrow or overm-morrow."

Patrick's smiled, "That's all I needed Babygirl."
She smiled up at him, the pain from the slaps still there, "I do good?"

He nodded, the monster fading, "Very good."

He quickly unbound her from the chair and untied her hands, "Come on, Princess. It's already 9:30. Go potty and brush your teeth, I'll be waiting in the bedroom."

She pouted slightly, "I want to stay awake."
"Princess, it's bedtime." Patrick insisted.

Dani whined quietly.

Patrick gently grabbed her wrist, "Daddy will play tomorrow Princess."
She blushed brightly, "H-How did-"

"I know what you want when you want to stay up Bumble bee." He smirked.
She looked down, "Bedtime now..."

"Good slutty baby." He pushed her towards the stairs.

She stumbled towards the bathroom, quickly using the toilet and brushing teeth. She went to change into her pyjamas. A pale pink small shirt that showed her stomach and pale blue silk night shorts.

Dani saw this as a normal DD/LG relationship. It was not what Mikey and Pete had once had. But was that really the case?

Mikey laid on the couch, staring at the ceiling the next day, hands overlapped over his stomach. He was curious if Patrick had ever done something to hurt Dani, but there was a huge doubt. Patrick was too kind from what Mikey knew. There was a soft knock on his door that he'd disregarded until it became louder. He'd finally got up to answer the door, shocked by who stood on the other side. He was so happy to see them. But how did they find him? And why were they here?