Chapter Fourteen

Patrick snuck out and back downstairs, seeing Pete and Mikey enthusiastically singing along to the film and joining in.

Mikey giggled at the end, "Daddy's are little kids too!"
"Hey, I'm not as much of a kid as Petey here!" Patrick joked.

Pete glared at him and growled lightly, joking too. Mikey flinched at the growl, having heard it the day before.

Pete felt the flinch and stopped, pulling Mikey closer, "Sorry baby."
"It's okay.."

Pete just held him. Mikey smiled, cuddling into his chest. Patrick sat down, focusing on the film. Dani continuously shifted on the bed because of her bruises. Eventually falling off once more and shrieking.

Patrick ran upstairs when he heard the shriek, taking them two at a time. He gently stroked Dani's hair, shushing her and tucking her back into bed, this time with some pillows tucked under the sheets to stop her moving so much.

She still had tears pouring down her cheeks, "D-Daddy...'hurts."
"I'm sorry babygirl, I'm so sorry." He said, kissing her forehead.

"It's f-fine..."

He hugged her gently, rocking her, not knowing what to say. She eventually calmed down, but mostly passed out from dehydration. He gently laid her back down, rejoining Pete and Mikey in the lounge, but not before making up a sippy cup of juice and leaving it on the nightstand next to Dani.

Dani woke up from a nightmare about Lincoln and Luca, crying slightly, but reaching for the sippy cup to calm her down. Patrick ended up falling asleep on the couch, Mikey and Pete deciding to go up to bed after finishing Aladdin, their second choice of film, for the night.

Dani never fell back asleep. Curiously, she snuck down the stairs and found Patrick asleep. She giggled quietly at him. He let out a particularly loud snore and rolled over, smushing his face against the side of the sofa. She silently awhed at him.

Pete rolled over and noticed that Mikey seemed to have a little... problem... of course! With the interruption earlier Pete hadn't managed to get Mikey off and he hadn't said anything. Mikey squirmed because of his problem.

Pete leaned over and tapped the little, "You asleep honey?"
"Hm?" Mikey turned a bit.

"You want me to fix that problem honey?"
Mikey blushed, "Please Daddy?"

Pete slipped his good hand down Mikey's pants, stroking his hard on while suckling on his neck. Mikey bit his lip, fighting back what would've been an extremely loud moan. Pete grinned, handing him a stuffie to bite down on and sucking harder, speeding his strokes up. Mikey bit the stuffie, almost tearing it. Pete whimpered into Mikey's neck, growing hard himself and speeding up even more.

"D-Daddy..." Mikey muttered, dropping the stuffie from his mouth.

Pete hummed, digging his thumb into Mikey's slit before continuing to pump his hand up and down Mikey's dick. Mikey nearly screamed, moaning loudly, quickly covering his mouth. Pete laughed against Mikey's skin, biting lightly and continuing to suck at the forming bruise.

"D-Daddy," he moaned quietly, "May I cum?"
"Of course you can baby."

Mikey came in his boxers, all over Pete's hand. Pete stroked Mikey through his high before bringing his hand up to his mouth and sucking the cum off of one of his fingers.

"Tasty pretty boy." He said, moving onto the next finger.

Mikey blushed brightly. Pete quickly cleaned his hand off, whimpering as Mikey's thigh brushed past his rapidly hardening cock.