⎡64⎦

The next morning, I walked down the Great Hall for breakfast. I sat down next to Astoria.

"Hey," I said slipping into my seat.

"Hi," she replied with a smile.

I grabbed a piece of toast and began to butter it but my mind was somewhere else. I looked over at the Hufflepuff table. There was no Cedric. I missed him. Everyone knew that I was a heartbroken mess after he died. I hadn't been ready to let him go, then or ever. He left me without even saying a proper goodbye.

I walked down to the Great Hall right before we walked to the stadium where a ginormous maze was. It was huge. It terrified me to think that the boys had to go into there. I found Cedric with a group of friends in the Great Hall. When he saw me he wrapped his arms around me and handed me his Hufflepuff scarf.

"Wear this for me will you?" he asked kissing the top of my head. I giggled and nodded, wrapping the scarf around my neck. He put his lips in my hair.

"I'm nervous." he muffled into my hair.

"As am I. You'll do great Cedric. Look how far you've gotten." He pulled me tighter against him. Together we walked to the stadium where loads of people were already there. When we found a quiet area, and before we had to part, I turned and grabbed his shirt, bringing his lips to mine. It was a passionate kiss, full of love. But then the kiss got deeper and he licked my bottom lip, requesting for entrance that I allowed.We stood there kissing for a while before we pulled apart foreheads resting on each other.

"You'll do great. Don't worry." I whispered giving him a peck on the lips. He smiled.

"I love you, Hazel. You know that right?"

"I love you too Cedric. Forever and Always."

I blinked as I felt the tears brimming my eyes. I was no longer hungry. I put down my toast and sat there looking around the room.

Suddenly, I felt a body slip into the seat next to me.

"Hello, Hazel." My platinum blond friend said to me.

"Hey, Draco," I replied, looking up at him.

"Were you crying?" He asked with a worried face. He brought his hands up to cup my face with both of my hands making me stare into those gray pools.

I shook my head. "No. I'm good thanks."

He nodded and turned his attention back to his breakfast.

I stood up after saying goodbye to Astoria and walked to the DADA room. When I arrived there were only a few people in the room. I sat down in a seat second row from the front as people began to trickle in. I pulled out some ink, quills, and parchment and set them on the desk. Harry, Ron, and Hermione walked in soon after and Hermione sat down next to me. She gave me a smile and took out her materials as well.

Soon, everyone was situated and the Patil twins made a bird out of paper. It flew around the room and everyone watched in awe.

"Bring it over here. Over here." one of the girls in front of me said. The bird flew over to her and she blew it up further into the air when it was descending. It flew above my head towards the back of the classroom.

"Oh, go on, Seamus. Go on, get it." I heard one of the boys say. I turned my body to see Seamus standing up and swatting at the bird. He hit it and it flew up higher into the air. It twisted around the chandelier and began to descend again. This time, Crabbe stood up and shot the bird with a slingshot and some small object, causing it flutter more. It made its way back to the Patil twins when it suddenly burst into flames and disintegrated on to the twins' desk.