Part 1- A New Day

A New Day
_______

     My alarm clock started to blast the annoying sound that I hear every morning, man it never seems to stop. I groan, opening my eyes. Turning my body over to the clock, and then I slam my hand onto the off button on the top of the clock. "Ugh," I groan pushing myself out of my bed, and then grabbing my phone, and checking it...even though no one texts me like ever. Although I actually got a text from my friend Kacy.

Kacy: 'hey Haden! do you wanna come over tonight and hang out?'
Me: 'oh umm...sure beats coming home.
Kacy: 'LOL see you after school before we leave the gym?'
Me: 'sure see ya'
Kacy: 'yup!😌'

I put down my phone and then looking around my room for something to wear, "What am I gonna wear...oh hello dirty bra, oh hello shirt and sweatshirt, oh and hello jeans! How have you been today?" I whisper to myself.

I put on my great outfit, and then everything else I do in the morning before school. I start to walk over to the stairs, but of course Hank stops me in my tracks, "Haden your not going to school today..." I turn to look at him, "and why so?" I asked in a confused tone. Hank smiled, "because I need help," he growled at me. "Wow so cool, what about you get meat head to do it for you," I say almost in a yelling tone. "Don't talk 'bout your brother like that!" Hank screams, grabbing my arm squeezing it. "FUCK YOU!" I scream back at Hank, running out to my car.

I slam my car door, and breath out softly. I start to drive to school, "It is gonna be a good day, Haden...oh fuck," I say to myself, before grabbing my bag and walking into the hell we know as school. I walk to my locker, got my stuff and then I proceeded to all my classes for the rest of the day. The bell rang, and I only have one class left for the day, and it's gym! So much fun! Sarcasm noted.

Quickly, I ran to my locker to get my gym bag, "gotta go fast," I mumble very quietly to myself, opening my locker door. Then all of the sudden a girl squeaks in my ear, "OML OH MY WHAT ARE THE UPPER CLASS-MEN DOING IN OUR HALLS!" she yells, bumping into my ass. I turn around about to go off on her wimpy ass, then I see what she was talking about. I roll my eyes, "OH MY! THEY ARE GONNA KILL US!" I scream, drawing all the attention to me, "what? A mental girl can't scream?" I ask looking at everyone. "Oh god..." I whisper going back to my locker. I grab my things and then closing my locker.

I turn to walk, but then I got a friendly greeting from an upper class-men, "oh uh...hello there," I laugh awkwardly. "Hello there mental girl, the names Calvin," he nodded his head. "Umm okay...well hello there AssBoy," I smile slightly. "Oh thank you, I love being called AssBoy!" he chuckled, "well, what's your name? You do actually have a name? Right?" He said in a very blunt way. "Oh umm thanks...m-my name is Haden, and so don't call me Mental Girl," I blushed softly. "Only is you don't call me AssBoy, to," he says as he rubs the back of his head. "Well see you around AssBoy!" I giggled as I start to walk to walk to Gym Class.

I quickly run into Gym class and change into my gym clothes, which shows a little too much ass. I sigh walking up the bleachers, over to Kacy. "Hey Kacy!" I smile sitting next to her. "Oh hey there!" she smiles back. "So how is your day?" Kacy asks me. "Well I-" Kacy squeaks looking over at the gym entrance, "holy shit!" Kacy giggles. "Uh..." I look over at the entrance, seeing the upper class-men walking into the gym. "Wow so cool, we get to watch the upper class-men walking into the gym like it's the Bachelor?" I sigh as I roll my eyes. "Omg! Cute, cute, hot, adorable, cute, hoooot!" Kacy giggles. Why not join her, "ew, dork, eh, ewww, dick, Calvin....c-Calvin?...oh why that ass?" I sigh pretty loudly, and I was clearly looking right at Calvin. "AWEEEEE!!! Haden has a crush!" Kacy screamed. "Oh my god! No I don't!" I groan. "Heh...sure," Kacy giggles.