Part 21- Home Bound

Home Bound
_________

My heart beats, it's been a week at the hospital and now it is time to finally go home. The only thing is, is that I can't go home. The hospital says my home is not a safe environment for me to live in since Hank is still there. I can't believe my mom is covering for his sorry ass.

     The hospital says I need to find another relative to live with, but the closest relative to me lives in a different state. I didn't want to leave for just on reason, but I just can't look at their face without feeling regret about my actions. I sigh sitting on the side of the hospital bed, in the clothes I arrived in. My eyes wonder over to my phone as the light of the screen starts to gleam. It's was a text from Calvin:

AssBoy🖤: 'Hey Haden! What's up?'
Me: 'nothing much...'
AssBoy🖤: 'Bitch what's wrong?'
Me: 'okay, well I am in a slight worry, because I can't go back home and all my other relatives live in a different state. Idk what I'm gonna do'
AssBoy🖤: 'wanna maybe stay at my place? Just say like I'm your cousin or some shit like that, it's better then nothing.'

     I grip my phone harder, I can't believe he would actually let me stay with him! I take a deep breath remembering the hospital's way of finding my closest relatives.

Me: 'I would say yes, but the hospital already found my closet relative.'
AssBoy🖤: 'well I can be your cousin that was twice removed!'
Me: 'Calvin stop'
AssBoy🖤: 'yeah I got a bit carried away with the whole cousin thingy'
Me: 'heh yeah you did'
AssBoy🖤: 'hold on I got a idea, see you in 20'
Me: 'oh god Cal...'

     I don't want to now what he is going to do, but I'm a bit excited. I sigh, what ever he is thinking of, I hope it works.

     About thirty five minutes pass, and my door opens. It was one of the people at the front desk and Calvin! My face lights up with joy, I get up and then I pull Calvin into a tight hug. We both let go after a few seconds, and the person starts talking, "Haden your fiancé is here to pick you up, you two my leave whenever you feel like it," the person says with a big smile. They walk out of the door, and leave me blankly starring at Calvin's face. "Cal, what the fuck?" I ask waiting for answers.

     Calvin chuckles awkwardly, "hey! I'm getting you out of moving to a different state, and all you have to say is," he starts mocking my voice, "Cal, what the fuck?" I roll my eyes, "sometimes you are irritating with your plans," I laugh softly. Calvin rolls his eyes as well, "no need to say thank you, because I got it covered just for you!" Calvin clears his throat, and starts to mock my voice again, "oh Calvin I love you for this! You are the best person in the whole world! I love you so much I can't even explain it! I will totally suck you dick once we are alone!" Calvin starts laughing historically after he was done mocking me.

     "Already did that twice, I'm it doing it again," I growl. "Sure you won't," Calvin winks at me. After we where done fighting about me sucking Calvin's dick, we finally go to his car and drive back to his place.

     I watch out the side window as Calvin was driving. Soon, I got bored and I turn over to Calvin, "do you live alone? Because I never see you mom or Dad around at your place?" I ask. "Eh, I do live with them it just that they both work all the time, and they always go on business trips," Calvin sighs watching the road. "Oh okay," I shrug going back to watching things outside of the car's window.