Part 8- The Truth Hurts

The Truth Hurts
_________

I look at my phone, then back up at Calvin, "sorry Hank wants me home." I sigh. "Okay, well...see you around?" He asks me. "Yeah. Bye!" I smile, and then hug him. He hugs me back, "bye scribble ass" he chuckles. I laugh softly, "yeah okay AssBoy!" I smirk, running out to my car.

I drive home, and then a walk into the house, "hello?" I yell. Hank said he wants to talk to me when I come home, hope he's not pissed off at me. "Hey lil' slut," hank growls walking over to me. "Umm, that was rude," I say as I roll my eyes. "I'm the fucking rude one?!" Hank yells, "you where the one that didn't tell me that you where pregnant!" Hank says as he pulls out the test. "W-what?! Why would you think that that's mine!" My heart starts to race, I can NOT let Hank know that I'm pregnant. He will kick me out of this house. "Don't lie to me, bitch!" Hank yells walking over to me. I back up, but I trip over a chair, "I-I don't lie!" I start to shake. Hank pulls me up from the ground by my arm, "then were did you go after Kacy's party for the whole night a month ago?" Hank asks standing me up. "I...I went to my friend's house..." I say, as my eyes start to water.

Hank sighs, "what happened at the house?" Hank makes his hands into fists. "...well..." I look down at my feet, I can't look at Hank, "we got drunk, and we had sex...I didn't m-" Hank stops my sentence, by slapping me. "YOU LITTLE WHORE!" Hank screams at me walking up stairs, at the top of the steps he turns back to me, "I expect you to leave by tonight, or you and that baby will be gone," he yells. I stand in the entrance holding my cheek, with tears streaming down my face. "YOU ARE A FUCKING ASS! I HATE YOU, YOU CAN FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU BITCH!" I start to scream at Hank. Hank comes rushing down the stairs, and storms right to me, "YOU ARE JUST ASKING TO BE HIT!" Hank yells, pinning me to the wall. He starts to squeeze my arms, my arms start to turn numb. "H-Hank! Stop, please!" I cry.

Hank knees me in the stomach, I scream in pain, "HANK PLEASE!" I cry. "MOM!" I yell, hoping my mom was home. My mom comes running down the stairs, "HANK WHAT THE FUCK!" she screams at Hank, running over to him. Hank lets me go, and turns to my mom, "Babe!" Hank starts to cry, "I'm so sorry!" Hank hugs her. My mom pushes him away, "Haden let's go..." my mom says grabbing my hand, and we start walking to her car. "AMY YOU ASS!" Hank yells at me and my mom. My mom helps me into her car, "I'm so sorry about this," my mom sighs, getting into the car. We start to drive, "where should we go?" she asks. "...Kacy...let's go to Kacy's house," I sigh, looking out the window.

"I want to know why Hank was hurting you, hun." my mom says driving to Kacy's house. "...I told him that I was p-pregnant...and that it was a drunk accident," I sigh, wiping my tears. My mom shakes her head, "now...I'm disappointed, but I'm not going to yell at you..." I nod my head, "I-I'm so sorry," I sigh looking down at my lap.