Part 9- Why You?

Why You?
______

     My mom pulls up to Kacy's house, and I get out of the car. I look over at my mom, "I'll go get your stuff, Haden." My mom sighs driving away. I grip my phone, and knock on her door. I waited a couple minutes, I text Kacy, Snapchat her, I call her, and I even try to face time her. She didn't pick up. I grab her spare key under a rock, and I went inside.

     I look around, and see a sweat shirt on the ground. I pick it up, and look at it closer. It was Calvin's hoodie! My heart starts beating, "what?.." I whisper. I walk upstairs, and I go over to Kacy's bedroom door. I open her door, and my eyes widen. Kacy and Calvin's tongues where down their fucking necks! I love Kacy, but she looks like a fucking slut right now. I am bubbling with rage and jealousy, "w-what the hell?!" I yell. Kacy quickly turns to me, "Haden?! What are you doing here?!" Kacy yells standing up. Calvin starts blushing, "fuck..." he whispers. Kacy walks over to me, "Haden you need to leave," Kacy growls, pushing me out of her room. "K-Kacy I need to talk to you..." I sigh. "What is it?" Kacy rolls her eyes. I closer her bedroom door, "I don't have anywhere to stay..." I whisper to Kacy.

     Kacy looks at me, "oh! Haden! I feel like a ass now!" Kacy starts to cry, she pulls me into a hug. "You are a ass!" I laugh hugging her as well. "Haden you can stay with me it's fine!" Kacy laughs, wiping a tear away from her cheek. "Thanks" I say softly. Kacy nods, "well you can stay in the spare room," she says as she starts to go back in her room, I stop her. "I'm staying here, but he needs to go..." I say turning Kacy to me. Kacy nods, "okay..." she says walking into her room. I walk into the spare bedroom, I walk over to the mirror, and lift up my shirt, to reveal a huge bruise on my stomach. My hands start to shake, I turn to the side to see a small baby bump has formed. I feel the bruise, and flinch. It hurts when I try to touch it.

     Calvin opens the door, "wow...what the fuck happen to you?!" Calvin starts to freak out, walking over to me. I look down, "it's nothing..." I sigh, putting down my shirt. "Haden! The bruises look new, like really new," Calvin says as he lifts my shirt up. I start to cry, "this is why I'm here now," I say as I put my shirt down. Calvin hugs me, "it's gonna be alright," he sighs. Kacy walks in my room, "wow hug party!" she giggles, walking over and joining in on the hug. I laugh softly, Kacy make me happy when ever I'm sad. "Thanks guys.." I said quietly. We all stop hugging, "well I'm gonna go," Calvin said, and Kacy kisses his cheek. I try so hard not to pull Kacy apart limb by limb. God, I really need mental help.

     "Bye," I spoke softly as Calvin waves to me, walking out of the room. I sigh, looking over at Kacy, "I don't feel well," I say looking down. "Well...you are pregnant," Kacy laughs. "..good point!" I laugh with Kacy. "So...is it bad that I feel guilty?" Kacy asks me, sitting down on a bed. I look over at the window, "what do you mean?" I sigh. "Well I'm dating you baby daddy!" Kacy said in a very blunt way. I growl quietly, "well if you put it that way..." I mumble. "...oh" Kacy laughs awkwardly. "Kacy, I'm kidding. I can't see that you two actually love each other...what happened with us, was all a fucking accident." I sigh, sitting down next to Kacy. She looks over at me, "your not fine with it..." Kacy sighs. I shake my head, "Kacy can I be alone right now?" I roll my eyes. Kacy nods her head, getting up from my bed, and walks out of my room.

A Not so Perfect Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें