Part 23- All About Your Damn Noodles

All About Your Damn Noodles
___________________

My eyes blink open, from what seems to be a small cat nap. I have a slight shiver, since I didn't feel Calvin's warmth next to me. I rub the back of my head, looking around the room, Calvin wasn't next to me anymore. With a small sigh, I force myself to get out of my warm indent on the bed, and I walk down stairs.

Turning my head, I see a wild Calvin eating Chinese left overs on the couch. With a small giggle I steal a noodle from his left overs cup. He looks up from his phone and stares at me with blank looking expression, with a noodle flopping out from his mouth. I smirk watching him finish eating his mouth food of Chinese noodles, "that was my noodle, that I was going to eat missy!" Calvin chuckles taking another bite. I sit down next to him in the couch, "yeah, the noodle that did belong to you, but I ate it anyway." I smirk looking at him, and he was still eating the freaking noodles.

Calvin rolls his eyes looking at me, and then he starts to go back to eating his noodles. I sigh, laying on his lap. All I want is for him to put down his god damn noodles! Calvin gives me a look as he sucks up a noodle from the holder, I want to slap him right now, because he's not sharing his flipping noodles! Letting out a small whine. I turn onto my stomach, still laying on top of Calvin, and stare directly into his face.

Again, Calvin looks away from his phone and straight at me with a noodle in his mouth. I start to do a cute puppy face at him, "Cal-Cal! Can Haden get a nooooooodle? Pretty please?!" I ask in a really annoying anime voice, "pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease Cal-Cal?! PLEASE!" I yell plopping my head onto his stomach area. Calvin grunts watching me, "there is more in the fridge," he says taking another bite. "But Cal-Caaaaaaalllllllllllll! I want your noodles!" I whine, still with an annoying voice peering up from his stomach.

"Haden shut the actual fuck up, and get your own damn noodles," he sighs with a slight chuckle. I roll my eyes, getting up from the couch, "bitch ass skank ass hoe," I growl walking over to the fridge. I open the fridge and take out the last take out book, and when I open it my heart sinks. I rush back over to Calvin, "THIS SHIT IS NOT CHINESE ITS FUCKING INDIAN!" I scream looking at Calvin with furry in my eyes.

"Damn, chill the fuck out! You want a tampon?" Calvin laughs putting his noodles on the side table, and gets up. I give him a look watching his every move, "fight me," I growl. He pulls me into a hug, "it's gonna be okay, we will get more Chinese food soon little one," he laughs. I push him away, "well okay...but I'm going to eat this Indian food away way," I sigh walking over to the microwave. "If I hear you fart once, you will never be eating anymore Indian food in this house ever again!" he jokes watching me, with his noodles. One day I will get those noodles...just you wait.

In a snap of a eye, I dash over to him and pull him into a bit of a make out session. He wraps one arm around me, pulling me closer to him.. and you wanna know what he was holding? THE FUCKING NOODLES! I pull away from the kiss and give him yet another look. Calvin rolls his eyes, "you are so angry about these fucking noodles," he chuckles, pulling me back into the kiss. I shrug letting it happen, I will get those noodles...one day...one day I will.