Part 25- Franky

Franky
____

A couple weeks have passed by, and I've noticed that Calvin hasn't really been himself. Every time I walk to second period, I never see him in the hallways, and I don't see him sitting with his friends at lunch. It's really weird, because I always see him in his classes, and he also drives us back to his house at the end of the school day. He's really starting to worry me.

     After the last bell rings, I rush out side to wait by his car, but his car is no where to be seen. JUST MY FUCKING LUCK! I'm actually going to beat Calvin when I see him, because I have to walk back to his place now. I growl gripping onto my bags handle, starting to walk back to his house.

When I finally reach my destination, I open the door—which was unlocked—and barge in the house like nobody's problem. "Hey motherfucker!" I yell throwing my bag onto the ground, and getting a soda can from the fridge.

"So I take it that this is Haden," a woman's voice chuckles.

I flinch turning around to face a short lady in front of me. I smile looking at her, "oh h-hello! Yeah I'm uh...Haden..." I laugh awkwardly looking around the area to try and find Calvin so he can get me out of this mess. "Look at her! She's so cute, forgetting her name!" the lady laughs. My eyes lock with Calvin's eyes, and I stare him down. I watch as Calvin's eyes widen, and he pulls the lady close to him, and wow the height difference! He makes this lady look like a actual ant.

"So umm, Haden this is my mom, Franky, and I want you two to fucking meet and shit, so say hi!" Calvin laughs, softly pushing his mom closer to me. I stand there awkwardly as Franky goes into a hug. Through out the hug, I stare down Calvin. Fuck you, I mouth off to Calvin and I finally pull away from Franky's hug. "Well it's nice to meet you Franky," I speak softly looking down at her, it's pretty nice to be taller than someone. Franky nods her head, "yes, yes it is nice to meet you! I'm just sad I'm not going to stay any longer, but I will clean! This place is a mess!" she practically screams looking around at the place with disappointment in her eyes. I can't see why she thinks that this place is an dumb, Calvin and I try to keep everything in place...except for the noodle massacre. That was not one of my best moments.

I sigh, "well where are you going to be staying?" I ask walking with her over to Calvin. "Oh I'm staying here now! The more and more I see this place just turns my stomach!" she chuckles. My eyes widen, "huh?" I growl looking over at Calvin. He puts his hands in the air, with a completely confused look on his face.

"Well mom, I don't have a place for you to sleep, you see Haden has the spare room and-" he gets cut off by his mom, "no, no, no! That must not be good! You do not treat your mother like this by putting me on the couch! Heavens for bid, you might as well kick me out of your home!" she starts to cry softly. I roll my eyes, "No it's fine," I say softly getting a bit annoyed, I can tell she doesn't like me already, and I don't think she knows that me and Calvin are basically a thing...I'm pretty sure we are, I mean we act like it. Oh god I'm rambling in my own thoughts. Then I get this great idea, why not give her a reason to hate me even more! I clear my throat, "you can have the spare," I quickly glance over at Calvin before looking back at his mom, "it was going to be the baby's room." I shrug.

     After I said those words the world explodes in this very moment. Calvin's mom look deeply at me, "what?" She then turns to Calvin, "WHAT?!" she yells. Calvin slowly starts to back away, "mom hear me out before you jump to conclusions," he laughs awkwardly, trying to lift the the mood. "Calvin, you have one minute to explain to me what the hell this hoe is talking about!" she yells with annoyance in her voice. I put a hand over my heart, I'm not that much of a hoe...that much, just a little. "Okay, well Haden WAS and I repeat WAS pregnant with my child, and-" Calvin gets cut off by his mom again, "okay...I'll sleep in the spare and Haden will sleep on the couch! Everything's settled! Calvin be a doll and get my bags," she smiles, walking up to my room.

     Calvin sighs, pulling me closer to him, "welcome to the beautiful Franky!" he laughs walking to go get her bags. I sigh sitting down on the couch with a smirk. Hope she knows that I'm not going to sleep on the couch anytime soon.