Part 11- Oh Shit

Oh Shit
____

Calvin leans away from me, "wow, your not even drunk," he chuckles. I roll my eyes, "and your sober as well!" I start to kiss Calvin again. We where intensely making out, until the door opens. I look up, and see Kacy walk into the room crying. "K-Kacy?! I'm so sorry!" I shake, getting out of my bed. "Get the fuck out..." Kacy growls. "Kacy, please...I can't go back..." I start to cry. "Can't go home to what?" a voice said. I turn around to see Hank. "How the fuck did you get in here?!" I yell. Hank walks over to me, with out saying a word. He puts his hand on my shoulder, and starts to shake me, "Haden? Yo Haden!" I hear someone yell, it was weird it wasn't Hanks voice, but it was coming out of his mouth.

My eyes open, I let out a little scream. I look around, and I was in my room. I look over at the person that was saying my name, and it was Calvin. "Hey...are you okay? You where starting to yell," Calvin asks, still having his hand on my shoulder. "C-Calvin?...." I shake, my eyes are so wide it feels like they where gonna pop out of my head.

"Yo...it's okay," Calvin whispers, sitting next to me on the bed. I pull Calvin into a hug, "I-I had a bad dream," I sniff. Calvin sighs, "what was your dream?" he asks, still hugging me. "N-nothing..." I sigh. "Well I'm gonna go, night" he smiles getting up from my bed. "Wa-wait!" I say grabbing his wrist, pulling him over to me. He looks at me with a confused look, "umm? What's up?" he asks. "Can you stay with me? F-for the rest of the night?" I ask shyly. "U-uh...sure..." he laughs softly, laying next to me in bed. I smile softly, I feel safe and warm around Calvin.

I start to doze off. I turn over to face Calvin, and I cuddle into his chest. I don't know what I'm thinking right now, but I like it. I close my eyes, cuddling with Calvin. I fee like a slut, but I can't handle the fact that I'm falling for this AssBoy. I just want to be with him. I feel Calvin wrap his arms around me, and he pulls me closer. I feel so happy right now, and I forget all about that Calvin and Kacy are dating. Does this make me a slut? Cuddling with my best friend's boyfriend? Oh well.