--Chapter Eleven--

Kaira's POV

They are crazy! Absolutely crazy. What in the world are they doing to me?

My thoughts are all jumbled and I don't know what to think. How could they just go about kidnapping me and then using me as a test subject? I don't get angry easily, but this was just ridiculous.

However, my anger was smothered out by growing fear. I feel it bubbling up inside me and I start to shake. Even though I am restricted in my movements, my body doesn't take the hint. I am shivering all over and I feel myself begin to sweat. But how it that possible? How can I be sweating and shivering at the same time?

I faintly hear the woman talking to me, but she sounds distant, and far away. Then pain erupts inside my skull.

And the screaming begins.

I scream and scream and scream, not able to hold it in at all. Something else takes hold of my body and I can't stop it. My mind can barely comprehend anything, but through the fog I collect a sane thought and realize I am having a seizure. Or, at least, some form of one.

The straps holding me down are firm, but I can't stop myself from pulling on them.

Lights flash around me, and people peer down at me, but everything blurs together. Pain and more pain. That is all I can feel.

My head aches so much that I cannot even describe it.

Then a voice breaks through the haze and I am barely able to distinguish it.

"Can you hear me?"

The voice is still fuzzy, but I am able to hear enough. Why would they ask that? It's not like they care. I am just a piece of flesh to be poked, prodded, and tested on.

"Stay awake."

The voice fades quieter now until I can't hear anything. Just a faint buzz or ringing sound in my ears.

Stay awake? But I want to sleep...

I want to have the pain go away. And I want to be at peace. No more kidnappers. No more needles. No... more... pain...

Sorry for not updating in so long! :/ I had kind of forgotten to lol ;)

But, here is a chapter! So it's all good now ;)

Kaira's POV written by Ithildae.