--Chapter Fifty-Four--

Zane's POV:

Well, we're in a fantastic situation here. Just fantastic. And by fantastic I mean one of my men is currently pointing a gun point-blank at Drake's wife's head. And in turn, Drake is pointing a gun at one of my men's head.

See what I mean by fantastic?

At first Drake had gone along. Two steps. And then he had drawn a hidden gun, pointing it at one of my men.

Then a different one of my men, snuck towards the wife while Drake was not looking, and voila. We are in this situation.

I hear soft footprints, and glance to see a little girl pad out of a side room. She has shimmery blonde hair, put into a small ponytail on top of her head. Her vivid blue eyes are widened, and she starts to whimper, "Daddy? Mum?"

"Louis, go back to your bed." Drake's voice is calm, and he even smiles at her, "Everything's alright."

"Why is that man pointing a gun at Mum?" I can see tears start to form in her eyes, and she looks confused.

"Louis, just go back to bed." This time her mother tells her gently, smiling at her.

"Are they going to take you?" Her lower lip starts to tremble, "Just like they took Kaira?"

The words she says fall like hammer blows. Everything makes sense now. The familiarity of the house. The girl's shiny hair.

This is Kaira's family. After they recovered from the sleeping drug. She may have thought we killed them, but I couldn't really tell her that that had been a lie.

Drake looks back at me, and I can see murder in his eyes, "I remember you." he is clearly looking specifically at me, "You took my daughter away from me." he chokes slightly as he says, "Without even a goodbye. Just. Gone."

"Louis, go to bed. Now."

"Daddy?" The little girl starts to cry, but slowly turns and goes back in her room.

Drake fingers the gun trigger, "After him, you're next."

Didn't see THAT coming, now did you? >:)

Also, we passed 3k views!! *le gasp* *much confetti*

Zane's POV: Evara