You Can Do Magic

A/N

I never really did like the title of this chapter, so I changed the title of it from "Killer Queen" to "You Can Do Magic." In case you didn't know, each of the chapter headings are song titles. ;)

I do hope you're enjoying this story! Please let me know in the comments! And of course, please vote and recommend!

All the love...

'Nique

Liesel exited the Hufflepuff common room and entered the Hogswart's kitchen to find it darkened except for a minuscule bit of wand-light silhouetting a dark blob shape at the far end of the massive room. She heard whispering voices but was unable to discern who they belonged to, or what they were saying. She crept closer and finally, realized that the blob belonged to four bodies. Still, she crept closer.

"See if you can find what's left of that fried chicken, Prongs," the tall one whispered. She grimaced; she had wanted some of that.

"I'm looking Paddy! Keep yer bloody shirt on!"

"Ohh and some of those potatoes too," the tiny one squeaked. "The ones with the cheese!"

Finally one of them stood up at attention.

"What is it, Moony? You hear something?"

"Gentlemen, we are no longer alone," the one called Moony whispered.

"Fuck," the taller one whispered as he stood.

Finally, the one called Moony turned around, his wand alight and his eyes grew wide. "Well, hello! Fancy meeting you here!"

"Hi Remus! Raidin' the fridge are we? Find anything good?" She scooted further in between the boys and took a look for herself. She reached in and grabbed a chicken leg and handed it to the taller boy. "For you, Cutie," she said.

Sirius grinned and bowed his head. "Thank you," he said as he gnashed his teeth around it. "Wheaw wath thath? Wee coulna fiin iiith!"

She looked up into his gray eyes. "It was in the back. You guys are too tall." She looked at Peter. "But you Squeaker, should have seen it." She grabbed the platter and held it over her head and felt someone remove it from her hands.

Peter blushed and averted his eyes...even in the wand-light it was evident. Sirius crouched down next to her and reached in to move covered bowls and platters around as he sniffed hard, his nostrils flaring...all he could smell was her and it filled his head, leaving him blissfully entranced.

"What would you like," she asked Peter.

"Cheese. He likes cheese...anything with cheese," James said.

"Cheese, huh? Okay," she said as she pursed her lips and she reached for a small plate just as Sirius did, his hand covering hers and he turned his head just as she did and he winked at her. She breathed in deeply. "Pass it back please," she asked without missing a beat. Inside, her heart was beating so hard that she was pretty sure they all heard it...it was pretty much all that she could hear. "Okay, guitar man, what will you be having?" She looked over her shoulder toward James.

He licked his lips and nodded. "That beef was pretty good."

"Bread or no?"

"Awwww," Sirius nodded emphatically as he removed the chicken leg from his mouth. "Prongsie! A sammich! Hell yeah! Hey, you're good at this!"

"Sshhhhh!" She covered his lips with the palm of her hand. "Will you please be quiet," she whispered quickly, a flash of fire sparked in her eyes...and Sirius caught it and was aflame . She removed her hand and Sirius licked his lips and she watched long enough to feel her face grow hot.