Vehicle

The day greeted Sirius with the sun shining in his eyes. He turned his head and gazed upon Liesel as she lay sleeping peacefully, spooned tightly to him in his little bed, her knees against the cold plaster wall and his one arm beneath her head and his other wrapped tightly around her so that he wouldn't fall off. He grinned his lopsided grin when he realized that her breast was cupped in his hand and it was all he could do not to laugh aloud...he was going to have to pay ten galleons to James and Remus both for losing a bet with them; of course, he was on his honor to pay his debt to them. He slipped his arm out from under her and roused himself out of  the tiny bed. Walking toward the kitchen he then plugged in the percolator, thankful that she had a habit of setting it up before bed. Ambling toward the bathroom, he saw her rushing to beat him to the bathroom and he groaned quite loudly. He stood in the doorway finally looked at her crossly.

"Going to be done in a minute there, love?"

Her eyes were closed and she yawned as she nodded. "Mhmm. Two minutes," she mumbled.

Two minutes turned into five and five...into ten. Soon, he felt desperate. He struggled as he walked toward the bathroom and looked in on her...Her arm was resting on the porcelain sink and her head was resting on it...she had fallen back asleep. "BOBBIE!"

Her eyes shot open instantly. "What!" She lifted her head and looked around and saw his bare feet, then his muscular legs up toward his thighs and closed her eyes remembering the previous night and she smiled.

He tried hard to look at least halfway annoyed with her, but he had difficulty fighting off the lopsided grin that was becoming more evident by the second...he saw where her gaze landed. "Come on Babe, I really gotta go!"

"Oh! Yeah, sorry hon!"

She finished quickly and stepped back two feet and leaned against the cold wall; he took her breath away. She moved toward him, feeling the warmth of his body against hers as she wrapped her arms around his chest and he breathed in deeply. When he finished, he turned around and looked into her sleepy eyes and picked her up and carried her back to the bedroom.

_____

Later that afternoon, Sirius and James walked in through the door with a bit of difficulty as Liesel stood by holding the door open for them. "Thanks Darling," James quipped as he lowered his head for a peck. Liesel stood on her toes and kissed the young man's cheek.

"Good lord, did you buy the entire store of booze," Liesel exclaimed.

"Of course not, that would simply be rude," Sirius grinned and then kissed her cheek as he struggled to keep hold of his four parcels...she was wearing his very favorite shirt and couldn't keep his eyes off of her personal assets.

Liesel nodded, tracing his gaze with her eyes. "Right. Do you want some help?"

"Nope, got it..." And not paying attention, he nearly missed walking into the door jamb as he happily eyed Liesel in her shorts and halter top. "Oh shite!"

Liesel braced herself against the wall, prepared to catch whatever may fall. She was in the process of inhaling when Lily rushed toward them, wand in hand, effectively stopping the parcels from hitting the floor as well as Liesel in her tracks, her features frozen in time. "Oh shite! Sorry Darling!"

Sirius' gaze moved up and down his girlfriend's body, her chest full of breath and her gaze resting on him. "Oooh!"

Lily smacked him upside his head. "That was for Bobbie!"