Chapter 7

A/N: This beginning of this chapter is going to be the beginning of a really good story-line that I have planned for this book.  And BTW this upcoming story-line doesn't have anything to do with Josh. He's making an appearance in this chapter and that will be the end of it.

Maya POV

While Lucas was at work I decided that I was going to go get some Groceries at Morton Williams a local grocery store not far from here. I wanted my diet to be healthy during this pregnancy so I wanted to get a few tings since I got paid. I was I went to the fruits and veggies aisle first and got what I needed there. After that I went into the cereal aisle. I was really craving oatmeal for breakfast and I wanted to get Lucas some cereal. I was trying to reach for the box of Capn Crunch but wasn't tall enough to reach it. 

"Do you need help with that?" A man who was in the same aisle as I said to me. 

I turned to look at him "Yes, please if you don't mind." I replied. 

He stood there looking at me for a few seconds almost like he knew me but I had never seen him before. He reached up and grabbed me the box and then handed it to me. 

"Here you go." he said and handed me the box. 

"Thank you," I replied as I took the box of cereal from him.  

He continued to look at me. I gave smiled at him and then made my way to another aisle. I got some bread, different things to make for dinner, drinks, snacks and a bunch of chocolate before making my way up to the check out line. The man who helped me get the cereal box was standing in a different check out line. I noticed him looking at me again. I smiled at him then paid for all my things before leaving. I got home and unloaded all the groceries that I bought and decided that I was going to relax on the couch for a little bit. I started binge watching Once Upon A Time the other day and figured I would continue my binge session. I was enthralled in the episode I was watching when there was a knock at the door. I opened it up to see it was Riley and she was there with Josh. I hadn't seen Josh in a few years. 

"Hey, Peaches. Josh is in town I thought we would stop by and see you." Riley said excitedly. 

"Hi Maya!" Josh replied. 

"Of course, come in. And Hi Josh! It's been awhile." I said to him giving him a warm smile.  

Riley and Josh came inside they sat in the living room with me and I grabbed them each a drink then sat down by Riley on the couch. 

"Riley told me that you are pregnant. How are you feeling?" Josh asked breaking the silence. 

"I feel great! Other than the mood swings and sometimes being tired, I'm doing good. I can't wait meet her." I replied as I put the blanket over me. 

"Her? Are you having a girl?" he asked with a smile. 

"Yes, I am. How have you been, Josh?" I asked him. 

"I'm good! My girlfriend and I just recently found out we are expecting." he answered, "She's about 8 weeks along so far." 

"Congratulations, Josh! I'm so happy for you." I replied before turning to look at Riley. "Riles, we really need plan a day for you to come over here and help me finish painting the nursery?" 

"Yes! What about this weekend?" she suggested. 

"Sounds like a plan." I answered. "Come here Josh I'll show you what we have done so far." 

I stood up off the couch and started walking down the hallway to the babies room. We had at least one part of the wall painted but needed to do the rest. As we were standing there talking about everything babies Kinleigh started to kick. I grabbed Josh's hand and placed it on my tummy so he could feel it. I hadn't even heard Lucas come in from work. 

Lucas POV

I walked into the apartment and hear chatter coming from down the hallway. I could hear Riley and Maya giggling and what sounded like a voice of male and that voice was definitely not Farkles.  I realized that they were in the Nursery, 

"Josh, hurry up Kinleigh is kicking. Let me see your hand." Maya said just as I was about to enter the room. 

"Whoa that's really cool." Josh replied back. 

Maya started giggling "She's really kicking up a storm today." 

"I can tell! That's so neat. Does she kick a lot?" Josh asked. 

"She does move and kick quite a bit." she replied. 

I was suddenly annoyed that Maya was letting some guy feel our daughter kick. I don't know who he is but jealousy took over.  I didn't even let her know I was here instead I just walked right over to her and placed my hand on her belly. 

"My turn to feel MY daughter kick." I said and Josh moved his hand away immediately. 

Maya gave me a questioning look, "I didn't hear you come in." she replied. 

"You were a bit occupied.  I love feeling her kick." I said and then placed my lips on Maya's kissing ferociously on the lips. "I'm going to go shower." 

And with that I left not even saying hello to Riley and whoever the hell this guy was. 

Maya POV

I watched as Lucas left the nursery and rolled my eyes before turning to Riley. "I'll be right back." 

"We'll go out and wait for you in the living room." Riley said as he and Josh followed me out. 

I walked down to the bedroom and realized Lucas was in the bathroom that connected to our room. I watched as he grabbed a towel out of the cupboard and them slammed it shut. 

"You mind explaining what that was about?" I said as i leaned a against the doorway. 

"You mind explaining why someone guy that I don't even know was feeling our baby kick?" he replied and then I started giggling. 

I walked over to him and grabbed his hand leading him out of the bathroom and over to our bed. I made him sit down and then I straddled him. I looked into his beautiful green eyes and he turned his face so I couldn't look at him. My boyfriend was jealous and I'd be lying if I said I didn't find it highly attractive. 

"Look at me Huckleberry." I said and he finally turned his head to look at me. I grinned at him and kissed him softly before pulling away. "The guy's name is Josh, he's Riley's Uncle, and he just found out that him and his GIRLFRIEND are expecting their own baby. When Kinleigh started kicking I wanted him to feel what it was like since he'd at some point be feeling his own baby kick."

"I'm sorry but seeing some other guy feel my baby kick made me feel so jealous. I would have reacted that way to anyone." he replied. "And seeing you two giggling didn't help anything." 

"It's okay but.." I said as I ground myself into him causing him to suck in a breath "You are the only guy I want. There is no one else besides you that I want and judging by the air you just sucked in I think you already know that." I smirked at him. 

Lucas's lips made there way up my neck and he nibbled on my ear causing me to roll my eyes back into my head. He finally stopped and then whispered to me "See them two out and then get your ass back here in this room." he said before placing his lips on mine and giving me a kiss. 

"Hmm I'm looking forward to this." I said with a grin. 

I got up off Lucas lap and went back out into the living room. We talked for a few more minutes and then Riley said that they had to get going. I told Josh it was nice seeing him then once they left I ran into the bedroom and gently jumped on to the bed where Lucas was waiting for me.