Chapter 23

A/N: Sorry it took me so long to update. Lol I just got really into writing Two Worlds Collide. I think after this chapter I am going to do a time jump so that Kinleigh is few months or more older than she is now. 

Maya POV

Lucas and I bundled baby Kinleigh up and then we headed on over to Topanga's for her Christmas party. Topanga always had her house decorated so beautiful for Christmas. I was very exited to see her since it had been awhile that I have seen her.  As soon as Riley saw me she came running over to me and hugged me. 

"Peaches! I have missed you so much." she said with a big smile. "Where is my niece I want to hold her." 

"She's right here. Daddy's got her in her carrier." I said with a smile.

We walked over to the couch and Lucas gently put the carrier down to it. I unbuckled Kinleigh's seat belt and picked her up out of the carrier, kissing her forehead as I held her. Once she was out Lucas moved the carrier out of the way and I gently laid her on the couch so that I could get her out of her little snow suit. Once she was out I handed her to Riley who I could tell had tears in her eyes. 

"Maya, she's so beautiful." Riley sniffled. "I'm so glad that she's okay." 

"Thank's Riles. I love her so much."  I said with a smile. 

Topanga walked over to us and she looked beautiful as ever. "Riley when you are done holding her I want to steal from you after." she said as she brushed her finger along Kinleigh's little hand. 

McKenzie and Bethany arrived shortly after we did. As soon as McKenzie saw her brother she took of running. 

"LUKEY!!" she yelled excitedly. 

Lucas picked her up and hugged her tightly "Hi Shortstack, I have missed you." he said as he kissed her cheek. 

"I missed you too Lukey! Santa comes tonight." she said excitedly. "Can I hold baby Kinleigh." 

"Have you been a good girl this year?" Lucas teased. 

"I've been an angel." she replied as she laid her head on his shoulder.

"In a little bit baby. Her Aunt Riley is holding her then Topanga wants to love on her." I replied. 

"I want to see her too." Bethany chimed in. 

Lucas looked over at his Mom and smiled "Hey, Mom how are you doing?" 

"I'm good! I want to see my Grandbaby." she chuckled. "How are you guys doing? I'm off the next couple of days so you need me I'm here." 

"Thank you, Bethany! I may take you up on that. " I replied. 

Kenzie was so cute with Lucas. She just adored him and it really did melt my heart whenever I saw them together. I had a feeling she was going to glued to his hip tonight since it had been awhile since she saw him. Riley was over on the Bay Window in the living room talking to Farkle. They were admiring Kinleigh so I decided to walk over and sit down beside them, 

"Maya, I can't believe you have a baby." Farkle chuckled. "She's so cute." 

"I know right? It's kind of insane but I wouldn't trade her for the world." I replied. 

Riley turned to Farkle and looked at him "Lets have a baby Farkle." she said and I couldn't help but chuckled. 

"Riley,how about you wait a couple years on that?" her dad said. We all looked up not realizing he was there. 

"I know Daddy but she's just so cute. Look at her." she replied with a smile. 

"Riley, don't get any ideas in your head." Farkle chuckled. 

"My turn!" Topanga said as she walked over. "And I agree with your father you need to wait a little bit. "

Riley handed the baby Topanga who gently held her in her arms. She kissed her little forhead as the baby slept peacefully, "She looks so much like you did as a baby Maya." Topanga said with a smile. 

"I know right? Mom pulled out one of my baby pictures and did a comparison." I chuckled. 

"She looks like Lucas when she sleeps though!" 

Topanga held Kineligh for a little while longer until she started fussing. I made Riley come to her room with me so we could chat while I fed the baby. 

"Riley do you mind if I feed her on your bed?" I asked as we walked into her room.

"Of course not!" Riley replied. 

I gently laid Kinleigh down on the bed and then laid down beside her. She latched on right away and while she fed Riley and I talked about different things in our life. It was good to catch up with her. After Kinleigh was fed and burped we walked back out and Lucas walked up to me. 

"Where were you?" he asked. 

"Feeding baby girl. She was hungry." I said with a smile. 

"I can see that she is in a good milk coma." he chuckled. "Can I take her to Mom?" 

"Yeah sure!" I replied. 

Lucas took Kinleigh in his arms and we walked over to his Mom. She loved up on her for a little while then my Mom loved on her after. Once everyone got to see her we let Kenzie hold her. Kenzie was so in love with Kinleigh it was so adorable watching her hold the baby. Lucas and I took some family pictures and chatted with everyone. It was a nice little Christmas Eve Party. At around 9:00 we decided to head home so that we could put Kinleigh to bed. I changed her in her PJ's then snugged in bed with her. We both ended up falling asleep but then she woke up for a 1AM feeding. Lucas was still awake so I went out the living room to join him since Kinleigh was wide awake. 

"Someone is wide awake, Daddy." I sad as I sat down on the couch beside him with Kinleigh in my arms. 

Lucas took Kinleigh from me and held her. She looked up at him with her beautiful blue eyes. "Why hello baby girl. Daddy loves you." Lucas cooed. 

"She loves you too. Look at her looking at you." I said with a smile. 

Lucas kissed her on the cheek then looked back at me with a smile "I love you both so much." he said with a smile. 

"We love you too." I replied as I leaned in and kissed him softly. "Merry Christmas." 

"Merry Christmas beautiful." he said as he leaned in and kissed me once more. 

Lucas held the baby for a little then when she fell asleep we decided to go to bed. She slept peacefully in the bassinet while slept peacefully in Lucas's arms. I love nights like these.