Meet the Oración Seis

"I'm in love with you."

Why, oh, why did he have to say that!?! Jasmine thought. You can't do that and then leave, you idiot! That's two jerks that have walked out on me! Who's next!?!

It has been a month since the Battle of Fairy Tail ended and Laxus had been expelled. It had also been a month since Laxus had confessed his love to Jasmine.

And she wasn't taking it too well.

She had already been told that she was someone's love when she was a kid, and that guy abandoned her.

No way was she going through that pain again. You can forget it, Laxus! Jasmine growled in her head. I'm not fallin' for any tricks.

Despite the fact that she kept telling herself that, after Laxus left, Jasmine barely went on jobs. She spent her days at the guild which most people found scary at first.

Raph could tell that there was a change in his partner. Though, he wasn't complaining in the slightest.

"Jasmine, could you come here for a second?" Makarov called. The old man stood in the hallway between the bar and stage, waiting patiently.

The female dragon slayer stood up from the table she was sitting at and followed her guildmaster to his office. 

Inside the office, Natsu, Gray, Erza, and Lucy were standing in front of Makarov's desk.

"Alright and here is your team leader, your powerhouse." Makarov said, smiling while he sat in his chair.

"Team?" Jasmine repeated.

"Yes, I need you five to go on a very important mission together." He began explaining, "The dark guild Oracion Seis is causing problems and I'm sending out the strongest wizards I currently have."

"Then shouldn't Mira come?" Jasmine asked.

"Mirajane has only recently reawaken her powers." 

"Master," Erza spoke up. "you said something about an alliance."

"Oh yes, you will be teaming up with other guilds that will assist you in taking down the Oracion Seis." The old man explained.

"What guilds?" Gray asked.

"Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale, and Cait Shelter."

"Cait Shelter?" Lucy cocked her head to the side.

"I've never heard of that guild." Natsu commented.

"Me either." Erza furrowed her eyebrows.

"Well, they exist." Makarov shrugged. "Now, get going! You must leave as soon as possible!"

The five wizards left Makarov's office and went to their homes to quickly pack. As they packed, Jasmine informed Raph of the mission (because of course he was going too!).

The five mages, plus two cats, met at the train station where they would take a train to the town where they were meeting the other guilds.

Jasmine's facial expression held one of pure discomfort. "Do we have to take the train?" She grumbled.

"I-Is something wrong?" Lucy asked hesitantly, still afraid of the S-Class wizard. All she got in response was a sharp glare which made her even more frightened.

"Jasmine has motion sickness." Raph explained.

"Hey, so does Natsu!" Happy exclaimed.

"So it must be a dragon slayer thing." Gray commented with a smirk.