Return

The group of four looked around the bar and, of course, Vikki was nowhere to be found.

"We gotta find her." Laxus stated, "The least we can do is finish this job."

"How much time do you think has passed since we left?" Freed asked.

"I didn't even think about that . ." Bickslow muttered.

"No time!" Laxus declared, leaving the bar. "Let's go!"

The Thunder Legion and Laxus asked around the town for any whereabouts of Vikki. They were disappointed to discover that she left town three months ago.

"So what do we do now?" Bickslow asked.

Currently, the team had just left the mayor's office. The meeting with him was reassuring to Lovett. Laxus stated that their job wasn't over and promised to hunt down Vikki and defeat her. In return, when they did defeat her, the mayor asked that they return and receive their reward.

"We're heading back to the guild." Laxus stated.

"But what about Vikki?" Freed asked.

"We're still going to find her," Laxus explained, "but we'll need some help first."

"Help from who exactly?" Evergreen asked, smirking.

"Haha! From Jasmine of course!" Bickslow laughed. His dolls then repeated, "Jasmine! Jasmine!"

"Shut up." Laxus grumbled, a light pink blushed appearing on his cheeks.

In Magnolia, more specifically Fairy Tail, the guild was being its usual self: loud and noisy.

Natsu and Gray were fighting, which started an all-out brawl on the entire left side of the guild.

The right side consisted of mainly the girls and women of the guild who didn't want to participate in the fighting.

A heavy sigh was released, causing Erza, who was sitting with her, to finally address the issue. "You're worried about Laxus, aren't you?" She asked.

"Not really." Jasmine replied, lazily drawing circles on the wooden table with her index finger out of boredom.

"Liar." Raph stated almost immediately.

Jasmine sighed again for what seemed like the millionth time. "Well, it's just-" She furrowed her eyebrows, trying to hide her embarrassment of expressing feelings. "He's been gone for four months."

"I know," Erza reassured her, "but Laxus is a very powerful wizard. I'm sure the job is just taking longer than expected. Master would have sent out a team if he thought something was wrong."

"I guess you're right . ."

Deep down, however, Jasmine was simply scared that Laxus abandoned her just like Erik did. She finally gave him a chance since he claimed to love her and poof -- he disappears!

Fear and anger/resentment has built up over the four months that Laxus had been away.

Raph, being her partner and best friend, took notice of this.

At that moment, the guild doors creaked open. People took notice and the fighting slowly came to a halt. Everyone stared in awe because standing in the entrance of the guild was none other than Laxus and the Thunder Legion.

"Laxus and the Thunder Legion are back?"

"I thought they went missing four months ago."

"What happened to them?"

"They don't look injured."

Murmurs started to fill the guild as people wondered about the reappearing team and their whereabouts.