Spa Day

A/N: Call me childish about the video, I don't care, but I couldn't help myself! 😁😁

BACK TO THE STORY. . .

"I just love the water, don't you?" Raph sighed, sitting in a circular floaty.

"You know I don't." Jasmine grumbled, laying down on an inflatable pool mattress.

The two Fairy Tail mages were at a resort, in the pool. Their trip was paid in full by Erza and Mirajane, who were against it at first because they had no money.

However, once Master Makarov found out about this "deal", he made it an official order for the two females to raise money to pay for Jasmine's and Raph's trip.

"I hate the water." Jasmine growled. "I get too many cramps."

"Yet, here you are in the water." Raph smirked.

"Technically, I'm not in the water. I'm on top of the water."

"Yeah, yeah."

The two of them sighed together, relaxing and enjoying the comfort of the sun.

"May I request Laxus, please?" A woman asked, entering the spa.

"Why, yes you may."

She was walked towards the back of the spa, into the changing room first so that she could undress and put on a robe.

Afterwards, the lady went out into the massaging area and stood there waiting.

Moments later, Laxus walked out from the employees area, wearing a tight white shirt (that outlined his muscles perfectly), white pants, and white slippers (manly slippers).

Once the blond noticed her, he looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Ms. Anderson, why aren't you on the table yet?"

"Oh," She slowly walked towards the muscular male, staring into his eyes. "I just thought I'd wait for you."

"Um, okay." Laxus shrugged. "I'll leave so you can get situated." He turned his back to leave, but Ms. Anderson grabbed onto his arm.

"No, it's quite alright." She smiled. "Stay."

Laxus looked over his shoulder to see the woman behind him. "I don't thi-" His eyes widened when he saw Ms. Anderson taking off her robe, exposing her naked body.

The woman looked up at the blond and pressed her chest against his arm. "Come Laxus, let's get started." She said.

"Ms. Anderson," Laxus sighed, closing his eye momentarily to calm himself. "I'm only going to massage you. This is strictly business-related. I have no interest in forming any other relationships with you."

"I'm not looking for a relationship either." She said. "Just a little fun."

"No." Laxus growled.

"Why not?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

"I already have somebody." Laxus answered, looking away from the naked lady.

"My sources told me that you were single." Ms. Anderson purred.

"I am." Laxus mumbled.

"So you just have a crush, is that it? Sounds a bit one-sided to me."

"Heh, maybe you're right." Laxus stared at the floor, remembering Jasmine's face. There's no way that she could be in love with me. Not after I told her how I felt and left. Maybe my feelings are one-sided.

 Later that Evening . . .

"I think you should go get a massage." Raph spoke up in their room.

"Huh?" Jasmine grunted groggily.

"I already made you an appointment." Raph grinned. "And I even got one for the sauna."

"Don't wanna." Jasmine groaned, turning her back to him.

"C'mon, Jasmine." Raph got up and poked her arm. "We're on vacation."

"Such a pain." Jasmine mumbled.

Despite her mumbling and complaining, Jasmine complied with her feline partner and they both went to the spa together; Raph went to the sauna and Jasmine went to get a massage.

She changed out of her clothes, putting on the provided robe, and walked out to the massage table.

She took off the robe, leaving herself completely naked, and laid face down on the massage table.

Moments later the masseuse entered, putting a towel over Jasmine's lower half.

He walked over to the sign-in sheet to get the customer's name, as it was customary to converse with the patient.

His eyes widened upon seeing the name.

 Jasmine Drake.

Laxus spun around and stared at the naked Jasmine.

No, no, no, no, no, no, no! Oh god, no! He internally panicked.Why is Jasmine here?? Wait, . . she doesn't know it's me massaging her, right? I'm sure if she did, she wouldn't have agreed to this. All I have to do is . . stay calm.

Laxus walked back toward the massage table and oiled his hands before placing them on Jasmine's bare shoulders. His body tensed at the feel of her soft skin.

 Stay calm. Just stay calm.

He massaged her shoulders, neck, and was going down her back. The female groaned in pleasure and the blond's cheeks flared up in a scarlet color.

His heart was pounding rapidly in his chest. Being so close to his crush was not good for his heart.

I didn't expect to see you this soon, Jasmine. Maybe this is some kind of sign. Laxus had finally made it to right above the start of the towel that covered Jasmine's lower half. Should I say something?

 Hesitantly, Laxus removed his hands from her and cleared his throat.

"D-Don't freak out, okay?" He looked to the side nervously. But from the corner of his eye, he saw Jasmine stiffen.

That voice!?! Jasmine hesitantly and slowly propped herself up on her elbows and looked over her shoulders.

"Oh my god!" Her eyes widened and there was a hint of a horrific tone to her voice.

She immediately sat up on the table and tried to cover herself with the small provided towel.

Laxus shyly tossed her another towel.

"What are you doing here?" She furrowed her eyebrows, glaring at him. "Are you following me or something!?"

"Wha-No." Laxus grunted. "I work here." He mumbled.

 "You wha-"

 "I still have to make money even though I'm expelled."

Jasmine didn't say another word. She just looked away from Laxus.

 The room fell into silence.

"So, how have you been?" Laxus spoke after a moment of silence.

 "Uh, well . ." Jasmine trailed off.

Laxus looked over at Jasmine, noticing that she had gotten quiet. "Did something happen?" He stepped towards her, but she commanded him to not take a step further.

"I-I don't want to talk about it." Jasmine mumbled.

"Ja-"

 "I think I'll go." She said quickly. "Thanks." She immediately ran towards the changing room.

Laxus stood in the room alone, his mouth slightly open. There was a pain in his heart when he remembered Jasmine's face as she left.

 When she turned away, he saw a tear run down her cheek.

He bit his lip in frustration.

Jasmine, Laxus thought but vaguely had an idea of who it involved, just what happened to you?