Grand Magic Games Winner

"D-Does that mean . . ." Laxus leaned forward, trying not to get his hopes up, but he wanted a clear yes or no.

"I-I just want to try it!" Jasmine clarified, her blush deepening. "Dating you, I mean!"

Does this mean that she has at least a little bit of feelings for me? Laxus wondered. Is she starting to like me? "O-Okay . ." He mumbled his answer. "You won't regret it, I promise. I'll be the best boyfriend on Earthland!"

Without saying a word, Jasmine nodded and turned her head some more. Probably trying to hide her red face. She felt a hand grab hers and she turned her head toward Laxus.

"Let's go." He said with a small smile. The blond was bursting with happiness on the inside, but he kept it under wraps.

Gently, he tugged Jasmine out of the bed and assisted her in walking until she was able to walk on her own. Soon, the two arrived at the Sun Bar where they became nervous.

The newly couple was hand-in-hand and Fairy Tail would certainly make a big commotion about their new relationship.

Here goes nothing . .

Laxus slowly pushed the wooden door open and immediately the loud noises of the guild members' mouths were heard. Although, they all became quiet when the creaking door was heard.

All heads turned and all eyes were now on Laxus and Jasmine, who were both blushing a deep shade of red.

Members like Makarov, Mirajane, the Thunder Legion, Raph, and Erza were smirking at the sight. However, everyone else was utterly shocked and surprised.

After a minute of silence, it became awkward. Laxus was about to demand that someone say something, but before he could, the guild cheered, "CONGRATULATIONS!"

And a party was held in their honor.

The next morning was the final day of the Grand Magic Games. The new Fairy Tail team (recap: Fairy Tail teams A and B had to combine due to Raven Tail's disqualification) which consisted of Erza, Jasmine, Laxus, Gajeel, and Gray were prepared to enter the arena. The ground shook beneath them as the crowd cheered for the first place team.

"And now, the team in first place who was titled as being the strongest guild seven years ago," the announcer roared through the microphone, "FAIRY TAIL!"

At the announce of their guild name, team Fairy Tail entered the arena.

They were greeted not only with cheers and applause, but the glares of their rival Sabertooth.

Natsu surely would have been on the battlefield, however, the royal guards of Fiore arrived at Fairy Tail's inn earlier and arrested Lucy for being a Celestial Spirit Wizard.

That was very peculiar and random, but Makarov decided to sent a team to rescue her (more like break her out of jail) while everyone else attended the Games.

The rules of the final day were simple:

▫ An all-out battle between the six guilds.

▫ When you encounter an opponent, you must fight.

▫ Teams may travel separately or in groups.

▫ If defeated, you are out of the game.

▫ The defeat of an opponent earns the victory team a point.

▫ Each team has a secret leader. Defeat the leader for an additional five points.

▫ The last person standing wins the Grand Magic Games for their team.