Always on the Mind

Having won the fight against one of the strongest dark guilds, Oración Seis, the Allied Forces were celebrating on the repaired Christina ship.

Shortly after the last battle with the Oración Seis, all six members were arrested by the Magic Council.

The Allied Forces recuperated their strength in the nearest area, which happened to be where Cait Shelter was located.

They stayed at the guild for a week while Team Blue Pegasus worked on repairing Christina.

Once the ship was repaired and everyone was about to leave, the Master of Cait Shelter revealed the truth behind the guild.

Cait Shelter was never a real guild.

It was just an illusion that was created to watch over Wendy until she found some real friends.

After crying for a while, Wendy was invited to join Fairy Tail by Erza.

And now the Allied Forces were being flown home to their guilds. Courtesy of Blue Pegasus.

Because Wendy used a anti-Motion Sickness spell on Natsu and Jasmine, the two dragon slayers weren't sick.

Everyone was talking happily and laughing, but Wendy was sulking. Still upset about her guild, she distanced herself and let the wind control the sway of her blue hair as it pleases.

Jasmine also distanced herself, but for a different reason.

 💫 Flashback to the Oración Seis' arrest 💫

"You're the one called 'Cobra'?" The head guard asked, walking up to the maroon haired male. "And your real name is Erik, yes?"

"Don't call me that!" Cobra hissed, glaring at the guard. "Don't say my real name as if you know anything about me!" Only one person can call me by my real name. He thought. And . . . He turned his head towards the dark forest, sensing someone there.

 He could perfectly see her.

 He locked eyes with her.

 He smiled at her.

 Only you, Jasmine.

"What are you looking at?" The guard asked in irritation. He followed Cobra's gaze, but saw nothing. It was as if only Cobra could see her. "Quit daydreaming and come on!"

 Jasmine watched Cobra being arrested from the pitch black forest. And when the male locked eyes with her, her heartbeat accelerated in her chest.

 The guard tugged on Cobra's magic-sealing handcuffs, urging him to leave.

 But Cobra continued to stare into the forest. Directly at Jasmine.

 "I'll find you some day." He said, smiling in contentment. "I really do hope that I will get to hear your voice again."

 It'll make my life so much better . . . if I get to hear your voice again.

 "Alright, enough." The guard grabbed Cobra by the shoulder and pulled him towards the vehicle that would be taking him to prison, forcing him to break eye contact with Jasmine. "You haven't even gotten inside your cell yet and you've already started talking to yourself."

"Get your hands off me!" Cobra growled.

 He was pushed onto the truck, where the rest of his guildmates were waiting, and the back doors were closed.