Princess Jasmine

After the announcement of Fairy Tail winning the Grand Magic Games, the city was repaired with magic, the participants were healed and bandaged, and a celebration was to be held.

But a dire situation arose.

"Ten thousand dragons are approaching this kingdom as we speak." The King said. "Please, Mages of Fiore, protect this kingdom."

Of course everyone agreed to do so, but the thought of so many dragons coming was terrifying. The first thing the royal army did was make every non-Mage evacuate. The wizards stayed in Fiore and waited.

Jasmine couldn't help but wonder if Jupiter was one of the dragons that were coming.

"Everything's gonna to be alright." Laxus said, walking up behind her. He must've seen her staring off into space.

"I'm not worried." She grumbled, though she was lying. And the blond could tell.

He sighed and moved closer, placing his hand on hers and intertwining their fingers. She flinched, not use to physical contact. Her first instinct was to pull away, but she resisted the feeling.

"I can tell you're worried." Laxus spoke, "You don't have to act tough in front of me."

She simply turned her head away from the blond. "Gettin' cozy, I see." Raph snickered at the couple. Jasmine's cheeks turned red and she scowled at her partner. Laxus just smirked at the scene.

Everyone was chatting amongst themselves when a loud, deafening roar sounded throughout Fiore.

The ground shook and intense vibrations were felt by everyone that was still in the capital city.

It was the dragons. They have certainly arrived.

Each guild split up and headed for a certain part of the city, so that they could fight a Dragon as a unit. Thankfully, although ten thousand was expected, only seven dragons came to Fiore.

One dragon in particular picked up and recognized a certain scent. And she was determined to find her.

All of the guilds stood their grounds against the dragon that landed before them. Fairy Tail was faced with the great fire dragon Atlas Flame. And despite Gray and Juvia's efforts, the dragon's flames were too much.

"I told you so." Jasmine said, her arms crossed over her chest. "Only Dragon Slayer Magic can hurt a Dragon."

"Then you fight it." Gray growled, annoying that she had been right. But it was worth a shot, right?

"No need!" A distance voice shouted. Everyone looked up and saw Natsu falling from the sky and Happy flying above him. Natsu landed on Atlas Flame and began eating his flames.

"This . . . one's . . . mine . ." He said between bites.

"Only you would think of something so idiotic." Erza grumbled, referring to the pink haired boy.

"Get off of-" Atlas was about to scold Natsu for even touching him, but he felt a familiar sensation. "Wait, boy. What's your relation to Igneel?"

"Igneel?" Natsu peerked up, "You know Igneel?"

"He was my close friend. He use to eat my flames for power."

"I see. Igneel was my dad!" He grinned from ear-to-ear, happy to find some connection to his missing foster father.

Remembering the current situation, Natsu lifted his head up and looked down at the guild. "There are tiny dragons roaming the city. Take those out and let the Dragon Slayers handle the big dragons." Contrast to his goofy self, Natsu was quite serious.

"That's actually a good idea." Jasmine commented, surprised that Natsu came up with it.

"Thanks!" He smiled. "And I could've sworn that I saw a lightning dragon around here somewhere . ." He trailed off, looking from left to right.

"A lightning dragon!?" Raph exclaimed with wide eyes along with Jasmine. "Was it Jupiter?"

"Not sure." Natsu shrugged.

"Found you." A old, yet wise, feminine voice boomed through the nearby area. Everyone turned their head in the direction of the voice and saw an all black dragon with yellow streaks down her back in the sky, looking down at them.

"Maleficent." Atlas acknowledged the other dragon.

"Atlas." Maleficent greeted back, though she was not interested in him.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm here for the girl."

"The girl?" Natsu questioned, "What girl?"

"The Princess of the Lightning Dragons." Atlas answered, knowing what the female dragon wanted.

Everyone gasped and all eyes landed on Jasmine, who was also surprised. Her, the Princess of all Lightning Dragons? It was surely a lot to take in.

"Yes, you girl." Maleficent said to Jasmine in an annoyed tone. "Princess Jasmine." She continued, glaring down at the Mage. "How I despise you . ."

"Wha-" Jasmine gasped, looking up. But in an instant, Jasmine was snatched from the ground and was now in the claws of Maleficent.

"Jasmine!" Laxus shouted, overflowing with worry and anxiety.

"I'm coming!" Raph declared, his wings appearing. He flew toward the female dragon, but she swatted him away like he was a minor bug. The exceed hit the ground hard, a loud thud was heard.

"Raphael!" Jasmine called for her partner, but there was no reply. Gritting her teeth in anger, she glared at the Dragon that had taken her hostage. "What do you want?" She demanded to know.

"You have no idea who you really are, do you?" Maleficent taunted. If dragons could smirk, then she definitely would. "Well, it's time for you to find out." The Dragon started to flap her wings as she ascended higher into the sky. "I'll tell you everything."

"YOU'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH HER!" Laxus shouted, taking a firm stance down below. "LIGHTNING DRAGON'S ROAR!" Sparks of yellow lightning came from his mouth and hit Maleficent head-on.

But she wasn't fazed one bit.

"I'm a Lightning Dragon, dear." She said, "Lightning won't work on me." With that being said, she turned and flew off with Jasmine still in her claw, laughing sinisterly.

"C'mon, Uncle, we gotta go after that Dragon!" Natsu exclaimed, pointing in the direction that Maleficent flew off in.

"No." Atlas replied sternly.

"No? What do you mean 'no'?" Laxus growled, glaring at the Dragon.

"What's the matter, Uncle?" Natsu asked in a much nicer tone of voice.

"Anyone who knows Maleficent knows not to get into her business." Atlas Flame stated, "She has a great amount of hate deep within her and has a thirst for vengence . . . and unfortunately, Jasmine is caught in the middle of it by default."

"And why is that?" Makarov stepped forward and asked.

The Dragon hummed, deciding if he should reveal the big secret or if he even wanted to talk about it. He thought they should know, and plus they're going to find out eventually.

"Because Jasmine wasn't born human."