💗Valentine's Day Special💗

February 14th was probably the worst day of the year for those who were either single or longing to be with that special someone, but lack the courage to change their relationship status.

On the other hand, Valentine's Day is the most romantic day of the year for couples all over Earthland.

This includes Laxus and Jasmine.

This is their first Valentine's Day together as a couple and Laxus was determined not to mess this up.

He is head-over-heels in love with her, but she only recently began to develop feelings for him. Jasmine most likely is not even in love with him yet, and he knows that. He's okay with that.  But that's doesn't mean that he'll only settle for "I think I like you."

He wants her to love him just as much as he loves her. He also wants her complete trust since he knows that she probably doesn't completely trust him yet.

And, once again, he's fine with that.

"So, what should I do?" Laxus asked, releasing a shaky breath.

The table of women - Evergreen, Mirajane, Erza, Lisanna, and Lucy - sat with the Master's grandson after shyly being asked to meet with him about a personal matter. The "personal matter" being how he was going to surprise and wow Jasmine tomorrow for Valentine's Day.

"You can't go wrong with a bouquet of red roses." Evergreen suggested.

"I think a dinner at sunset would be romantic." Mira also suggested.

"Do you think Jasmine is the romantic type?" Erza questioned.

"Every girl is romantic at heart, right?" Lucy shrugged.

"I don't know." Lisanna sighed, "Jasmine is a totally different cookie."

"No one's told me anything useful yet." Laxus grumbled.

"Patience, Laxus." Evergreen said.

"Well, Jasmine kept herself busy by working over the years, right?" Mira inquired, receiving a nod from everyone at the table. "Why not put her back to work?"

"Like, send her on a job?" Lucy asked, slightly confused.

"Not a wizard job." Mira shook her head, a mischievous smile appearing on her face. "A scavenger hunt. A romantic scavenger hunt that will eventually lead her to Laxus, who will be waiting for her with her favorite food and a romantic song playing in the background."

"That's a great idea, Mira!" Lisanna praised her sister.

"You certainly know romance, don't you?" Erza smirked.

"Okay, so, suppose I go through with this." Laxus spoke up, "What will we make her do? And what's her favorite food? Anyone know?"

All the girls began to think (Mira hummed as she thought) until the barmaid came up with an idea.

"Well, there are some boys in the guild who are always itching for a fight." Mira hinted, "And as far as her favorite food goes, you might want to ask the one who's always with her."