You're a Fool, but you're My Fool

"No way . ." Raph whispered, his tail falling sadly to his side and tears filling his eyes.

"Jasmine and Gajeel . . lost?" Natsu whimpered with a shaky voice.

"That's impossible!" Gray shouted, slamming his fist down on the hard balcony.

"No, Jasmine would never lose in a trivial match like this." Erza spoke, trying to convince herself of this statement as well as her guildmates.

Laxus felt like he was at his breaking point. His legs were shaking and his heart pounded in his chest as his mind yelled, 'Go after her!' "Get up." He said in a low whisper, "You're not finished yet. Get up!"

Rogue and Ashley returned to their original forms, deactivating Dragon Force since they figured that the match was over.

"The Fairy Tail wizards, Gajeel and Jasmine, aren't moving!" the announcer spoke into the mic, his voice echoing throughout the stands. "Have the Fairies' wings been clipped?"

"You know, I expected the famous Lightning Empress to be stronger than that," Ashley shrugged. "but to be fair, we did use Dragon Force."

"Too bad it wasn't strong enough."

"What!?" Ashley gasped, her eyes wide, as she (and Rogue as well) turned her head to the left and saw both Jasmine and Gajeel standing up.

The Fairy Tail fans cheered once they saw the mages on their feet while the Sabertooth Mages were in shock. "Gajeel and Jasmine are standing!" The announcer exclaimed, "Fairy Tail is not done just yet!"

"Impossible!" Rogue growled through gritted teeth.

"How could you two possibly be able to stand?" Ashley shouted in anger and frustration, "We used Dragon Force!"

"Which means you aren't nearly as strong as we are." Jasmine said with a smirk.

"But that power of yours did pack a punch." Gajeel grunted rubbing his sore muscles.

"Y-You can't be serious!" Ashley yelled, furious.

"It's over." Jasmine said, getting into a fighting stance. "Lightning-Poison Dragon Mode."

"What did she just say!?" Erza gasped, leaning over the edge of the balcony.

"She has a dual dragon mode like Natsu?" Laxus mumbled, thinking aloud.

Everyone, fan or not, was surprised to hear Jasmine utter those words. Even Gajeel.

"Woah . ." the Iron Dragon Slayer gaped as poison scales formed on Jasmine's hands, going up her arm. Poison also came from her arms like smoke from a chimney.

Her canine gangs enlarged slightly and her eyes turned into snake eyes that was the same hue as the poison.

"I got this." Jasmine said, moving in front of her teammate. She gestured toward the two stunned Sabertooth mages, "Come at me."

"I don't wish to fight you." Rogue said sternly. "Let me fight Gajeel."

"Well, I stand before Gajeel, do I not?" the female replied, "Get past me and you can fight Gajeel all you want." Her expression hardened the next second, "Now, come."

Furious, both Rogue and Ashley activated their Dragon Force again and charged at Jasmine.

Rogue attempted to throw a shadow-covered fist at Jasmine's cheek, but she caught it, digging her dragon claws into his skin which transferred poison to the black haired male.

At the same time, Ashley also attempted to deliver a punch. She aimed for Jasmine's side, but her fist, just like Rogue, was caught. And the results were the same.