The Lightning-Poison Dragon

The six members of the Oracion Seis had completely defeated the Allied Forces. The dark guild left the unconscious mages there on the ground while they walked back to their hideout.

"Cobra," Brain called without looking at the maroon haired man. "I trust that you dealt with the Lightning Empress."

"Oh yeah," Cobra smirked. "I dealt with her. I doubt she'll be bothering us anytime soon."

"Hmm, what did you do to her exactly?" Angel asked, curious.

"That's for me to know and you not to." Cobra growled.

"A little hostile, are we?"

"I don't care what Cobra did to that chick, as long as he put her down for good." Racer grumbled, holding his broken nose.

Cobra bit his bottom lip in order to prevent himself from speaking. Don't call her a 'chick', you living Pinocchio. I should bury you alive for that comment. He gripped his pants tightly with his hands which were shoved in his pockets.

 Two Hours Later . . .

"My head hurts." Lucy whined, rubbing her head.

The Allied Forces had finally woken up. One by one, they sat up off the ground and groaned in discomfort.

"Same here." Natsu groaned. "Feels like my head is gonna explode."

"Those guys were pretty tough." Gray commented.

"Took me by surprise." Lyon agreed.

"I think I'm gonna go." Raph spoke up, his wings appearing.

Everyone's head whipped in his direction.

"Go!?!" Happy exclaimed. "Go where!?!"

"I have to find Jasmine." The green cat said with a serious expression. He knew she ran off to chase after Cobra. And he knew that Jasmine still had feelings for him. But obviously this is not the same person that they had spent so much time with at Fairy Tail.

Cobra was now the enemy.

"I'm gonna find her and meet up with you guys later." Raph said.

"Are you sure you should go alone?" Lucy asked.

"He'll be fine." Erza groaned, holding her right arm. During the earlier fight, she had been bitten by Cubellious, Cobra's snake. "He is Jasmine's partner after all." She gave the tiny green cat a forced smile.

"Thanks, Erza." Raph forced a smile back. With that being said, he took off, flying in the sky. 

As he flew, he looked down at the ground for his human partner.

He saw a body lying on the ground between some bushes. Flying down towards the ground, Raph noticed that this person was Jasmine.

Jasmine's body lied there unconscious, and covered in bruises.

"Jasmine?" Raph called in a quiet voice. He landed beside his partner, his wings disappearing. What did that guy do to you? He grimaced in his head.

He put a paw on Jasmine's arm, as if comforting her as well as himself.

Raphael stayed by Jasmine's side for hours. As the day went on, the sun began to set, the sky going from sky blue to that common red-orange sunset color.

When Jasmine began to groan and squirm, Raph knew that she was coming back to consciousness.

Jasmine slowly opened her eyes and was immediately met with the sunset.