April 7, 1996 (part 4)

All the air rushed out of my lungs as she shoved my body back against that sturdy door, her lips landing hard against mine as her hands ran through my hair.  Wrapping my fingers around her slender waist, I dug my fingertips in hard against the soft cotton covering her skin, the pressure causing her to arch her back and moan into my eager mouth. Sydneys demanding lips start to slow against mine, showing her uncertainty in her lead, as my fingers slipped under her hoodie and around her back, pulling her curvy body tight against my frame. I couldn't remember ever wanting a woman as bad as I wanted to be buried deep inside her, my swelling cock twitched in agreement, and as her tongue timidly met mine I knew that now was not the time to wait for her to summon more courage. Now was the time to show her how taking the lead looks and how being taken feels. Angling my head slightly, allowing our kiss to deepen, I quickly slide my hands up the smooth, warm plane of her back, pushing the bulky fabric of her hoodie up with my arms. Pulling back from our kiss, her dilated green eyes and swollen lips caught my gaze just as the hoodie came off over her head exposing her bare breast. My hungry eyes glued to the sight of her perky breasts which moved with each heaving breath she drew. The sensation of her hands leaving my hair brought my eyes back up to her pleading gaze as the sound of my jacket landing on the floor met my ears.

"What do you want Sydney?" My right hand firmly cups her supple left breast, causing a gasp to escape her lips, those forest green eyes still studying me with a silent plea. Rolling her taut nipple between my thumb and forefinger before pulling gently on that little pink piece of flesh, causing her mouth to drop open and eyes to fall shut. Dipping my head, my curious tongue flicked quickly against that sensitive pink peak.

"Mmmnnn..." her mewling moan sends shivers across my skin while my lips wrap around that peak, the taste of her skin filling my mouth, while her fingernails raked up the flesh of my back as her hands pulled up my shirt. With a pop my mouth released her, allowing her to finally disrobe my torso. Just as she had that night in my dressing room, her eyes wondered over my exposed chest, the look on her face one of passion filled surprise and intrigue...I'd never felt more exposed than under her gaze and that made my heart beat out of time for just a moment. The palm of her small hand pressed firm against the center of my chest. "Tell me what you want Sydney." My words a breathy whisper because her hand has found its way to my right nipple. Those eyes move up to meet mine as her thumb nail pulls over my nipple and I bite my bottom lip to suppress a groan. "I'll give you anything you want," hands cupping her breast, pinching both nipples, "you just have to tell me mama."  A soft, strangled whimper resonates through her, my hands moving her breasts together, as I dipped down and flick my tongue across both her hard nipples at the same time.

"I want...mmmm." Dragging my tongue up over her skin to her neck, gently nipping over the soft spot where her neck meets her shoulder, her nails moving slowly down my abdomen.

"What was that?" Cautious fingers meet the button on my low sitting pants as my lips attach to the skin on her neck. The dull  sound of the button on my pants popping open rings in my head.

"Do it again." Stepping back with my hands firmly on her hips, my eyes meet hers for only a moment before she looks down. My skin quivers as I feel a single finger touch my belly button, only to start traveling down over the faint line of hair that leads to that open button, and beyond. Her tongue snakes out, licking her bottom lip as that finger stops just before slipping under the fabric. Trailing my hands around her waist and bringing them to rest against her ass.

"Do what exactly?" Her eyes came up to mine as she brought her lips closer to me. The heat radiating off her body was overwhelming, making every nerve under the skin of my chest tingle, but her body language made me wonder if she was second guessing the position we were currently in. Words finally dropped from her lips just before she kissed me and all my doubts were destroyed, my mind went blank and I was moving entirely on instinct.

"Make me come again." Her lips were one mine, my cock straining painfully against my metal zipper, as I lifted her up by her ass and her leg wrapped tight around my waist. Walking a few feet into the small apartment, her lips still on mine and her tongue demanding to learn every part of my mouth, I find her kitchen table. Laying her back and swallowing her hiss as her warm skin meets the cool, smooth wooden table top. Grasping at her yoga pants, I unceremoniously rip them down her legs, throwing them into the kitchen.

"Fuck. . ." My voice fills the cool room as her lips connect with my neck while her fingers pull my zipper down, finally ending the confining pressure that been ever increasing against my groin.

"Shit." Her words cause me to chuckle lightly as fingers wrap around me, fingertips pressing deliciously against that prominent vein running my length, creating a notable shiver that moves through me. Noticing her green eyes focused down on the sight of her fingers wrapped around me, I follow her gaze and smile at the sight just as she moves in a long, slow stroke over me, causing my eyes to close and jaw to drop open slightly as I draw a ragged breath. "You're bigger than I thought you'd be." Opening my eyes, she's still watching her hand move over my shaft, causing my hips to buck occasionally in response to the tingling sensation she was sending through my body. Reaching out to her, I drag one finger inside the lips of her warm, wet core, causing her to gasp.

"And you're wetter than I thought you'd be." Smirking at her, as my breathing become more uneven and her eyes come up to mine. Releasing me from her grip, her frustrated hands push my pants down over my ass, her legs working them down further. Quickly stepping out of my shoes and kicking my pants off, I turn my full attention to Sydney. Her naked body spread out on the table as she leaned back against her elbows, her eyes clearly focussed on my now throbbing manhood. Without another word, I grab her behind her knees, pulling her ass to the very end of the table and ram myself into her heat.

"Ah fuck!" Her scream shakes through her and I can feel it in her soft walls as I try to hold perfectly still inside her for a moment.  My body is screaming at me to move as my hips shake slightly, trying to hold steady, as I wait for any sign that she wants me to start. Her eyes finally open, giving me a look I cannot decipher, but as her legs wrap around me and I slip in slightly deeper, I know what she wants. Gripping her waist tight I take up a punishing rhythm as I slip in and out of her, pulling her body hard against me with every thrust. The room fills with the sound of her every little whimper and moan, her hands move up to cup her breasts that were violently shaking in response to my thrusts. My head thrown back, eyes closed, losing myself in the feeling of her tight warmth wrapped around my cock, the sound of her moans and the faintest sound my my balls smacking against her ass.

"Ah Sydney, you pussy is so tight... gah, so... ah, fuck" her back arched under me and my body started to shudder as a tight knot began to coil in my belly.

"Prince, right, yeah. . ." The trembling of the muscles in her thighs, and the feeling of that spot against my tip, told me she was close even without words. My balls started to tighten as I thrust harder against her, licking my thumb and rubbing it quickly over her swollen clit. Her back snapped higher as her screams increased and suddenly her walls clenched down tight around me. Trying to hold back, letting her ride out her orgasm on me for as long as I could, enjoying the squeezing sensation of her quivering walls around me. Every muscle in my body starts to tighten, toes curling, thighs shaking, abdomen trembling, as my rhythm becomes erratic. With a grunt I pull out of her throbbing core just in time to feel my soul being pulled out of my body through my cock, thick cream shooting over her lower belly. Taking just a second to regain my motor function and letting my breathing settle slightly, I slip my hands around her and pick her up again, bringing her come stained stomach firmly against mine as her legs wrap around me again. Without asking, I walk us into the bedroom with the open door. Spotting the purple box I'd sent her jacket beck in propped up in the corner I guessed I'd found the right bedroom. We exchanged only glances and heavy breaths  as I lowered her into bed before taking up the empty space beside her. She quickly curled up on my side, head resting on my sweaty chest, while her fingers drew lazy designs along my come covered belly. My left arm wrapped around her, fingers combing through her hair as her breathing and stilled hand told me she had drifted off to sleep.  Just before I drifted to sleep I caught sight of my left hand in her hair and realized how much better it looked without that splash of gold it had been carrying for almost two month.